The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey its been a long time.... New board looks cool...Good memories back in the day.. never made it to a Pro Bro hopefully 1 day...

Last plane ARS 86'' Sold it... never got used to it, I guess since I have been flying slabs all my life... or I suck at flying lol....

Cloud Sky Plant People in nature Tire
Cloud Sky Vehicle Aircraft Airplane
Building Luggage and bags Shelf Shelving Home appliance

Reactions: BalsaDust

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have found that once you like a certain style of plane, it's hard to do anything different.

Years ago I bought an AJ Slick after I crashed by EF 88" Extra. The Slick was good but I liked the Extra better and I was later able to sell it and buy the 88" EF Edge.

I have an AJ Raven I'm putting together and I'll probably like it. I went for the more precision wings which more fits my style of flying including 3D stuff I do.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AJ Raven is very cool! I really like AJ.. Not sure if if they are a little behind from EF Pilot and SkyWing... I think the new ones from AJ are coming up with more bling ...CF etc.... I will never ever be a pro pilot lol.... I guess I will stick with Slabs. I want to build a new one, its just hard to find balsa down here...

Its cheaper to buy ARF fatties now days

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
Chelo, I've always enjoyed your posts and videos. That latest PBF one was great.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bro! Things have changed a lot now, being a father is hard lol. Still love slabs, Fatties No bueno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts