·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Mine never rolled right and was a slicer not pecker.. o_Oo_O

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Mine never rolled right and was a slicer not pecker.. o_Oo_O

A Lorena Bobbit pecker slicer....ouchouchouch! ;)

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
May I ask why? There are techniques that can be used to apply covering over covering.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the posts Bros. Mo gave me some helpful tips. I was having trouble keeping iron temp consistent. I've got an aluminum block to rest the iron on now to keep it cool enough. Also working from the center out helps. BTW I found a woodpecker locally.

·
Registered
779 Posts
With as many of them WOODPECKERS that have been selling at RCG @$35, I'm hoarding my 3 until the real purpose is revealed. I'm guessing its some bottom surgery TIK TOK craze. I do use mine for foam wings, I run it over the foam surface, then spritz my sheeting with H2o, then apply microwave heated gorilla glue to sheeting, squeegee out with playing card slap it on core, slap it in chucks, put in a bag and start the vacuum pump. There's no way its gonna d-bond from just a surface glue like 3M.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Hmmm, if they're worth $35, I'd sell mine.. My designs (like my avitar plane) are UC over UC and perforating the bottom layer works great with UC, but I can poke holes with a pin just as easy as using the woodpecker..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts