The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
BRUTUS said:
That was a disturbing thought until I realized how fast a swimmer I was; "the first race I ever won". :shock: :lol:
You did a fine job you little squirt.

My wife has called my daughter that from day one until a couple weeks ago when I explained to her where it came from. Funny she doesn't call her that anymore.........

I3DFU said:
BRUTUS said:
That was a disturbing thought until I realized how fast a swimmer I was; "the first race I ever won". :shock: :lol:
You did a fine job you little squirt.

My wife has called my daughter that from day one until a couple weeks ago when I explained to her where it came from. Funny she doesn't call her that anymore.........
I was traumatized this weekend. Paul said his son was smarting off about something so he looked him in the eye and said, "Boy- you used to live in my nutsack! Now sit down and shaddup!". I laughed until it hurt!!!

BRUTUS said:
That is some funny shit!!!
Yah. Even "I" see the humor in that too!
:shock: :D 8)

I'll be camping and WILL have the VOLIVES rolling!!!

Maybe Volive girl will be there again?? Maybe SeeOlive will be bobbing for Volives? Hell who knows, all I can say is all the fucking ninny pansy asses staying at a hotel are gonna miss out on the late night activities.

Who was the Volive girl?I've asked before and nobody replied.Just wondered if anyone knew or if she just appeared out of the woods.

:roll: ,
CapnBob

Sorry Rik, no IMAC that weekend and not a chance in hell that I'd miss this event. I'll be hitting the B&B like last year which actually provides for some really late night "around the campfire" activities being that it's just around the corner.

Post removed.

(It wasn't very nice.)

Ulf said:
DanHoH said:
Post removed.

(It wasn't very nice.)
You Pussy :p
Here Ulf..... use one of these while you're at it! :chairshot: or this! :nutkick: only one to aim for now!

:rofl:
Damn....... I crack meself up!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.