The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
That's good news. It looks like the engine was made for it. You can rotate the cylinder head 180 degrees if the spark plug wire fits better on the opposite side.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
WF,

While a Burgman is a cute overpowered scooter at 650 cc's, I think you need one of these:

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
don't know, got to cover canopy and then can assemble. I think so, tho. working double shift today, will know Monday.

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Wild Fred said:
it's close to cover time. weight as it sits is 4 lb. 14.6 oz.
Ok. I give up. What is it? Lam yak?

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
FINALLY got everything covered and starting final assembly. this shift at my new (old) job messes up my building time, never seem to have any.

Attachments

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow, I'm liking the Tan/Cream color. You Rock!!! :rockon:

How did the old school "Super Monokote" go on? Better than the new stuff?

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
a lot better. I still like hobby city/valu better than about anything else any more. cheaper, goes on good. the canopy, tips, silver striping is hobbycity.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wild Fred said:
FINALLY got everything covered and starting final assembly. this shift at my new (old) job messes up my building time, never seem to have any.
That's a big one, good job looks great. :tu:

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
got the tail hinged. epoxied stab right after this pic taken. weight now is 5-3/4 lb., 11 lb. finished should be about right.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
:drool:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wild Fred said:
got the tail hinged. epoxied stab right after this pic taken. weight now is 5-3/4 lb., 11 lb. finished should be about right.
Dang, I had an Astro Hog that weighed that...

The neutral colors should help me keep a "Low Profile"..... :superhappy: :rofl:

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's a crazy color tan on that plane! Not trying to sound like a douche but thats like the exact color of cardboard. Maybe that should be incorporated in the scheme. Like some black stock lettering and the a big shipping label slapped on a little crooked on one of the wings.

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
and maybe a return address with the words "nipple glitter" in the title?

141 - 160 of 173 Posts