The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a shot of the 66% seniorita ready for final assembly.

more on dhooks lamsuk soon.

and a 30cc lamyak coming soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks! going to use my foamy setup on it, but a 600 3s. oughta fly 20 min., thermal, etc. would have to be like 12 oz. to hover on that motor, we'll see. usually use ferro setup on these, but wanted one I could fly on the beach in the a.m. so went light on this one.

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
soon. I got the white already, got some yellow coming so I can cover it in the right scheme...

Attachments

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
Wild Fred said:
soon. I got the white already, got some yellow coming so I can cover it in the right scheme...
Awesome Idea.... How much :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: ya asking???

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for you... 200 bucks. i'll even install the gear if you mail it. I really don't wanna ship it, tho. might be a nash delivery? or you going to perry? or hooks go that way?

hooks- did it, skipped every other w/ 1/2 ribs. t.e. tends to boe between ribs. could use heavier wood on t.e., but then weight goes back up. so, kept it stock. did increase center section width so I can mount dual servos.

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Would have never guessed you left that many out. Guess you get used to see a slab wing

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
:tu: :tu: SWEET!

I have a "Cub Kadet" too...bought it from a friend a few years ago and want to put the cub kadet logo on it...not as much of a floater as yers will be tho!

Attachments

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
getting there. bird dog scheme. weight right now 6.9 oz., should be about 14 oz. ready to fly w/ a 600 ma battery. motor puts out like 16 oz. thrust, has like 400 sq. in. wing, should fly 15-20 min. oughta be fun.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 173 Posts