The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Whats Fanfoil foam?

410 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  PaulSwany
This stuff anything close to depron or is it junk? :twisted: :twisted:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Fan fold is some cool stuff... you can get it at the home stores like home depot or lowes... It's called BlueCor. You might post in the electrics forum as they use this stuff all the time...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.