The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
In short, a bunch of talented easy going guys getting together for a good time and not hurting anybody while doing it. We don't hate the AMA or the things they do, we just don't beleive in all of them. We started flying because we loved it and we want to keep doing what we love!. Will probably continue to Piss off those who don't like us, but chances are, the never will like us no matter what we do. A profile brother appreciates his other brother and is always amazed by those who push the limits of the sport whether it be in 3D flying or even Covering a plane (GATOR :D )

:D

Troy
ProBro #3

·
Registered
487 Posts
We're brothers under fire. Drawn together 'cause there aint enough around us who get it, and too many that don't want us to have it.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
A peer group of unequaled passion, knowledge, and camaraderie founded for the pure enjoyment of building, flying, and discussing profile model airplanes!

A little longwinded, but it works for me...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, when I put my post down, your e-mail up top said a paragraph, not one or two sentences. Do I need to cut back my reply :D

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
judging from the pics and video's..................

KICK ASS FLYING !!!!!! NO APOLOGIES for having PHUN !!!
NO Whining !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait fer my first Pro-Bro's Flyin, with other Pro-Bro's !!!!

arrrgh, there I go again.......... whining !!!!!

:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
it means to me, just ike any other brotherhood ive seen or participated in, that we may be weak in numbers, but we are strong in our beliefs and convitions; in this case flying safely yet unconventionally

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
tpstorey said:
We're brothers under fire. Drawn together 'cause there aint enough around us who get it, and too many that don't want us to have it.
Exactly!!! What he said!

Someplace to escape from the workplace, politics, rules, and all the wannabees.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
My handle says it;

:mrgreen: rcairnut that would be me, Nut's about flying and Brothers to them that are Nut's like me!

·
Registered
178 Posts
We are the 1% standing up for the right to have fun way we like and voice our opinions the way we feel without a bunch of "Politically Correct" bullshit. We dont go to the field, take our planes out and sit in a circle all day long without even cranking one up. We Fly!!!! We Tear Shit Up!!!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
The Brotherhood is the place to BE yourself, talk like you are and learn the ART OF THE PROFILE from those that DO !

·
Registered
533 Posts
A group of cool ass SOB's that can call each other **** without hurting feelings, will share what ever they have without expecting a return, will come to the aid of a brother in need, and mostly guys who just fucking love crazy ass flying that ain't in a damned circle.
Oh yeah, they don't beat you up about an occasional Hell or Damn.

#1076 Later bloomer but I"m still here.
JimRoss AKA DeadStick

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Buncha dudes I never met (but will) with cool-ass planes that fly the snot out of 'em, and ain't a bunch of ****!
If not for the bro's, I'd have never heard of anybody Gatorin' hisself in the cranium!

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
a bunch of people who actually FLY at fly-ins, rather than sitting behind their plane in a lawn chair... a bunch who like a challenge, are bored with the ordinary, and have a taste for the exotic... spontaneous people who wonder, "what will happen if I do this"...jack-in-the-box eaters (it's the first place I stopped in cookeville :D )...a place on the web to go to talk with some people who aren't parrots, and are still capable of independant thought?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts