The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We don't have this thread yet and it's high time we start one!

We all need to sit back and have a drink and work on a slab or hang out here to wind down a couple times a week (or every night for some ;) ) So..what ya drinkin? Whats ya wurkin on??

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tonight I'm sipping on Carona and finishing my new edge so I can clear the build table for my slide's wing.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Don't know why, but I thought of this when I read the title of the thread:

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
My wife won't let me drink any more. She's going through "the phase" and . . . quite frankly I love her but damn she can be unreasonable at times. During 29 years of marriage, she's never, ever been this whacked up . . . and I have the privilege of dealing with it.

She told me to quit drinking about a month ago, just before we went to a huge party with friends. I thought she was kidding then the melt down occurred . . . wow . . .

And why the HELL do they call it menopause? It ought to be called some Latin word that means: "I am so sorry but it's my time to loose all sense of reality and have no purpose in life so please be kind to me and love me and hold my hand - no, not that tight you goddamn bastard now get the hell out of here and leave me the hell alone!"

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Damn Phreak Out,that sucks, but it is funny as shit too. Since I don't have to deal with it, yet oh god.

Nice damn Mustang in your avatar too.

·
Registered
14,051 Posts
Just had a glass of King Estate Pinot Gris, wing and ails for the Slide are done.
No more drinking, now it's time to start the fuse.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Scotch, my drink of choice Working on cleaning engines and replacing bearings. Just finished a Saito 120, Saito 65, OS 61FX, OS 91FX, OS 46 SFPabc. Still To do. 2 more 61FX, Saito 150, Saito 91. I think that's it. (Scratching head), yep that's it. :)
MK

·
Registered
643 Posts
Phreak Out said:
My wife won't let me drink any more. She's going through "the phase" and . . . quite frankly I love her but damn she can be unreasonable at times. During 29 years of marriage, she's never, ever been this whacked up . . . and I have the privilege of dealing with it.

She told me to quit drinking about a month ago, just before we went to a huge party with friends. I thought she was kidding then the melt down occurred . . . wow . . .

And why the HELL do they call it menopause? It ought to be called some Latin word that means: "I am so sorry but it's my time to loose all sense of reality and have no purpose in life so please be kind to me and love me and hold my hand - no, not that tight you goddamn bastard now get the hell out of here and leave me the hell alone!"
Actually, I wish I didn't quit drinking. Mine had to have "the operation" a while back, so her "phase" is kind of permanent - like a freakin yo-yo - She can be the sweetest woman in the world and I love her to death, but there's days I'm really up for a bottle of Cuervo - no glass, just the bottle please.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm actually not drinking for a change. Any other night, it would be a glass of gin or a bottle of Merlot. Been working on a EE60 tonight. Gonna work on a EEv2 tomorrow.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Bud Light Bros. Triyin to figure out the best covering job to do for yet another Lamyak out of all the odd colors in my arsenal....

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Yak47 from Frisbee and Slider. Hope to get it done for Co-Bro.
:shock:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
just got back from the gym , hammered me a 27 gram 100 percent whey protien shake , followed by a big glass of water :tu:

1 - 20 of 1006 Posts