The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
16521 - 16540 of 16572 Posts

· Registered
12,709 Posts
(y) (y) (y) (y)

· Registered
12,709 Posts
I'm gearing up this Red / White / Blue generation 2 Mojo ARF - Shout out to One4midable1!!
It will get my typical 6S E System and Savox 1251 swervo's.
I'm super stoked about it because the weight of the plane and all the gear it looks like I'll end up only and ounce or two over 4 LBS Ready to Fly!!
I'm going to change the canopee, as I don't like the black one, and also move the servo's as far forward as I can, otherwise it will all be stock Mojo 😁 😁 😁
Tints and shades Creative arts Motor vehicle Linens Flag of the united states

· Registered
12,709 Posts
I'll have to measure it with my other Mojo's. I remember hearing that this version was MoAssed also.
I think the change to MoAss the 40 was only a 2" longer fuselage. I'll have to see when I measure.

Reactions: Heinz57

· Registered
12,709 Posts
Yes, the red / white / blue Mojo is MoAss. The fuse is 2 inches longer that an original Mojo. The tail feather / control surface sizes are the same as original - just the fuselage stretch..

· Registered
2,685 Posts
What esc? TMotor or? Just curious on their compatibility with other brand ESC's...

· Registered
7,239 Posts
What esc? TMotor or? Just curious on their compatibility with other brand ESC's...
Well I installed it tonight with a random I think 80 amp esc but not sure the brand. So long as the throttle was applied smoothly it worked fine but if you hammered it it would shreek. I think it just needs the timing set right but not knowing the brand of esc I can't know what setting to adjust. Tomorrow I'm going to swap in the 100 amp Castle ESC I have to try out. 100 amp is way overkill but it should work.

· Registered
7,239 Posts
Update for you. First no label esc I had that was acting up I decided to plug into my Hobbywing programming card. Assuming it’s a Hobbywing esc now as it worked perfect. The timing was set to low so I cranked it up to high and it works perfect. Throttle response is crisp and smooth. On a 13x6 xoar electric prop and a 2200 4S pack the watt meter reads right at 900 watts so she should boogy.

Reactions: wyo69cowboy

· Registered
7,239 Posts
FYI I took the edge for a spin today with the T-Motor. Straight up nasty the amount of power this thing has.

· Registered
12,709 Posts
Very cool!! It looks great!!!

· Registered
249 Posts
Doug’s slick 46 is wrapped . Liked the OG pattern so much on the primo 15, wanted it on something bigger. Went tranny green mono this time. Also first 40 size slab with monokote hinge’s .
Heinz57 What motor and servos did you end up with?
I am hoping to use (light setup) 28/20 motor and servos that are under 25grms each. So I am looking an idea of what others are using.
Thanks Mike,

16521 - 16540 of 16572 Posts