7,143 Posts

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Plug, what did you order?

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Currently building boxes to hold and protect all of my stuff while in storage. These two will be the only ones that stay out and keep flying until I'm in a new shop.

Aircraft Toy airplane Vehicle Airplane Monoplane

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
What you got planned for that new shop. I got my wife a 12x32 shed a year ago. She was slow to move her stuff to it,so said i,if your not going use it i will have a new plane shop,she set me straight right away and i be in my old shop still. lol

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
No clue. We still haven’t decided if we will build or buy a house. My dream would be a 3 or 4 bay garage that I could split down the middle. One half be for the Mustang and any auto work needed and the other half be the wood shop/ RC shop.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Mine is in a 100 year barn,i built it near 40 years ago,ply floor. 24x14,enough if not doing big wood work. I do like 4ft door,dont bump planes as bad. If it might be awhile before you decide,these metal sheds,if insulated do well. Guess i saying,dont wait years to get a shop,you will get so much joy from them. I say this for new guys to,its so good to have a mans cave,even a small one beats a corner in house. i did it to.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Work has been a pain and I spent some time trying to take advantage of the white bass run. On the later I finally was able to find some and caught them on my fly rod using a fly I tied. Pretty fun on a 4wt.

Also I've been working on getting things organized in the workshop and getting the final adjustments done to the Mamba 60.

Now it's back to the AJ Raven.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Very nice! My grandfather made his own Crappie jigs. People all over were using them while he was making them. That looks fun!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thanks!

On the Raven I went ahead and decided to see how much of the cowling I needed to remove for the cylinder head and I'm glad I did because I just need for the spark plug cap.

Of course I'll have to open up more of the cowling for the muffler and to let hot air out.

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
I got tied up with honey-dos for the wife. We have some garden beds but she wanted 2 more so I got some 2x12's and 4x4's and sawed and screwed them together. Last weekend was getting the soil mix for them. I just hauled it with the trailer as she wanted to move it via wheel barrow to the beds.

I finally broke down and decided to keep flying the 14SG so I got a much needed new battery pack for it. I also got the receiver battery for the Raven and some more APP connectors. Today my the rod rack for the ceiling in the workshop showed up so I got it installed and filled up.

Not much in the way of fishing rods and lures in the way now and things are starting to get organized. I need to get back on the Raven too so it can be ready to maiden before too long.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Nice!

16321 - 16340 of 16354 Posts