The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
16241 - 16260 of 16282 Posts

·
Registered
14,028 Posts
That’s awesome Chris, and then it goes from that to… did you fuel up the Ultimate? I want to go flying!!

Sky Mountain Plant community Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
I would be fine with that gus if she gets that interested in the hobby. That or wanting to build a race car. Either will be good with me.

Reactions: gus

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
So cool gus!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
View attachment 145281 My Windhammer build. Pretty much done with the frame up. I need to get the stuffings ordered. I’m still a bit hesitant to go with a 20cc engine. I’m sure it would be fine for some but I don’t think there’s going to any Brover power with a 20. I’m considering a VV26.
Your build looks good! Wish I had bought 2 of these when they came out! $199 was a deal! Anyway I have one to try and build too. Been talking with Mo about power too. Mo pointed me to the stinger 26 but man I have been watching some video of his RadYak 67 with a 55 on it and I am wondering if that 26 will be enough. I have a 40 twin I was thinking of using but everyone has said it would be too heavy. I have a 55 dle probably even heavier. So confused!! Keep me posted on what you put on it. And if you get any flight videos please post them. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
I'm working on my 50" GBR Lam, built and covered by TriFlyer3D. It is the best knife edging plane I've ever flown! I'm gluing the wings on permanently, upgrading the wing swervo's, and fixing a small fuse break from falling off my storage rack a few winters ago. Hoping it still KE's as good as it did after the repairs / upgrades.. I'm not the greatest KE pilot, but with this plane I was doing KE elevators that Colton would be proud of!!! (Mine is no' 4)
Toy Toy airplane Aircraft Airplane Monoplane

Reactions: kamlooper

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
You have reached the upper level straightup when your planes get more beat up from hanger rash than flying. Yep,winters coming on,time to plan new builds. I still got some to finish first,if i get past the couch. Bet lots of sams kits still sitting,i know mine are.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Aircraft Monoplane Airplane Toy airplane Aerospace manufacturer

CCK Wind Hammer pretty much finished up. VVRC 26 cc for power. An ounce or two shy of nine pounds as is. CG is close enough to fly. I had hoped for lighter but honestly expected worse so I‘m content with it. I’m sure it won’t be ballistic but hopefully will have enough power to be fun.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Very nice vince!.
interested in how that aluminium landing gear will hold up.is that in kit?

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
I'm not seeing any photos in your last two posts. Just a circle with a minus sign in the middle.

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
Me too

16241 - 16260 of 16282 Posts