The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
16141 - 16160 of 16207 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
sparkplug said:
Setting up radio,jr9303,fysky setup,been here before,when using flaprons there be no servo reversing,you can do lt,but they get out of step.
Huh??????

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
McDDD said:
sparkplug said:
Setting up radio,jr9303,fysky setup,been here before,when using flaprons there be no servo reversing,you can do lt,but they get out of step.
Huh??????
I'm glad I'm not the only one that said WTF when I read it.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
When i set up 9303 for flaperons,they work great,till i reversed them,they were turning wrong way. Hit the reverse,one al seemed ok,other would not move. Hit reverse,all fine,full proper movement,just wrong way. Even the flaps work right,so long as i dont reverse the al. Also,optic sensor,worked, turn off transmitter,light off. I set failsafe,now,light stays on,even with transmitter off. And checking batt now,how much ma be good for a gas engine and 5 servos,prefere to have extra ma to be able to fly say 3 times. :dk:

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
When i set up 9303 for flaperons,they work great,till i reversed them,they were turning wrong way. Hit the reverse,one al seemed ok,other would not move. Hit reverse,all fine,full proper movement,just wrong way. Even the flaps work right,so long as i dont reverse the al. Also,optic sensor,worked, turn off transmitter,light off. I set failsafe,now,light stays on,even with transmitter off. And checking batt now,how much ma be good for a gas engine and 5 servos,prefere to have extra ma to be able to fly say 3 times. 🇩🇰
It sounds like you are reversing Them incorrectly. First you need to set up the controls to work in the correct direction. Then when you activate the flaperons, if they are going the wrong way, you need to switch the mix value from positive to negative to reverse the mix, not go to the reversing screen.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Thanks MO,the flaps i be ok on. Its the als that mess with me,they work backward. If i reverse them,one works,the other moves only some,not in phase. All other controls are good to go. I cleared the radio before i started. I have run into this before,on other planes,gave up,moved servos. But,i feel that somehow theres something i be missing,pluged into wrong spot on receiver,dont know. Again,only on al,set for flaperons,only when reversing,only one al gets confused,the other works right. PS, dont like new site,changed a bunch that did not need to be.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Try swapping the two servos in the channels they are in. I had that with a delta wing once with only flaperons on my old futaba. elevator control worked right but ailerons where reversed. If I reversed the ailerons then they would work right but jack up the elevator. Just swapping the two servos fixed it all.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I did that,no change,thats why i reset radio to not have any preprograms mess with me. Could it be,i be using like 2 and 5,and need be 2 and 7,will play tonight with it. Keep thinking guys,there be a answer.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
On a JR 9303 the default flapperon channels are AIL and AUX1 (2 and 6).
Here's a youtube video showing the basic setup.

If you want the flapperons to follow the elevator stick (which is the best way), then some other mixes will be needed.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
All this i did,but will try checking other channels,i do be using frsky receiver. What gets me,works ok one way,keep thinking guys,thanks.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
All this i did,but will try checking other channels,i do be using frsky receiver. What gets me,works ok one way,keep thinking guys,thanks.
If I'm not mistaken, Frsky uses Futaba order (Ail, Ele, Thr, Rud) while JR is Thr, Ail, Ele, Rud. so that might be part of the problem.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
YIP EEE i found it,you old timers should have known,you have to reverse ra1,i did,but also la1, or no 3 and no6 i think. And you want all alone plug to try open t,nope,gone far as i can,this 9303 do all i want. Big thanks for trying guys. Now most of planes 2.4 with life batts,ready to test run. LAST THING,optic sensor,when i set up fail safe it now stays on with transmitter off. Before it turned on and off with transmitter,what i do gas masters.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
YIP EEE i found it,you old timers should have known,you have to reverse ra1,i did,but also la1, or no 3 and no6 i think. And you want all alone plug to try open t,nope,gone far as i can,this 9303 do all i want. Big thanks for trying guys. Now most of planes 2.4 with life batts,ready to test run. LAST THING,optic sensor,when i set up fail safe it now stays on with transmitter off. Before it turned on and off with transmitter,what i do gas masters.
Depends on how you want your failsafe setup. On my gas stuff I always had it kill the engine and return all surfaces to neutral if it lost connection with the radio. Rather the engine die and plane crash than loose link and it fly off into the distance and hurt someone.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
🤓Where you been Heinz57,you coming to nash. When i first started on gasser that was the way it was setup,turn on trans,light on,turn off,light off. So,when i reset failsafe,everything worked right,but light stays on. Now,have to unplug batt for light to go off. You got that big plane ready to tear up the sky at nash,and the foam slick,i know you not working that hard,well,fishing might be taking your time.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Hope everyone has been doing well! First visit on the new site. Looks pretty nice

Good to see you on the new site! My first time on was yesterday.
Nothing earth shattering with planes here.. Just moving the servo's 8 1/4" forward on the gator skin Chakk to help with tail heaviness.

16141 - 16160 of 16207 Posts