The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to all the new Brothers. We are basically a bunch of guys that like to fly 3D and build profiles. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You now have a deep pool of talent to draw from.
Tell us about yourself and show us some of your pictures.
Billy

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Hey Billy, thanks for getting the site and probro going. I've been flying R/C since 83' and was suckered into building a profile hots four years ago. It's been largely profiles since then. I've got an OMP GS540, FF540, and recently, a Sledge. I'm going to build a Fat Free Taco soon. I've been practicing 3D with them and always learning. These profiles give me a rush when flying them like no other planes before, I think I'm hooked!

John Wells
ProBro #90

·
Registered
7 Posts
just windering since i rejoined on this site, does this mean i get a new number or is the old number from the yahoo site?
i was rcairplanez on yahoo b/c someone had already took my other name.... how many pinhead159's can there be lol
Chris

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Great Job on the website. As one that has made a new website for my company, I KNOW how much work can go into this. Its a labor of love.

Dan :shock:

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
The hardest part for me is creating a design I like. The rest is just fun. I'm really happy we have a real forum and a real gallery. I want to have plans for planes that people can download as well as new Real Flight skins and files. I just want to keep growing it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Billy
Handy andy here, new pro bro. I met you at the Columbia swap meet( I'm sure you remember me) Yaa sure. Just want to say I enjoy the web site very much. I am new into profiles, Sig Fazer, Extreme flight 540 Edge, one homemade. Just want to let you know I will do my best this summer to become more proficient in this sport. Plan on going to Nashville.

Handyandy
pro bro #869

Love the number I have.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Hey dudes,

Was gone for a long time cause the system de-activated me. I'm back now though. Feels gooooooood!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hullo Hullo Hullo, whats all this then eh.

Gday ladies, Im Pro Bro #1032 and still havent flown a profile but before you all jump down my neck I have a little .25 3DX on the buildfing board waiting for the funds to be finished (kinda hard when you are only 14) but wehn my Spacewalker is up in the big aeroplane hangar in the sky so to speak I will buy either an OMP Katana or another good profile for a .52 twostroker. any suggestion??

Well, Im off see you guys round

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I was bro.#1213 check my e-mail. canI still be that. I crashed my computer and lost all info. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
screw it i'm fine right where i'm at. :twisted:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi, Pro Bro's ,
I just joined this site and hope to get into profiles soon. I have been back into the hobby for 3 years now and I'm having a blast ...I have 10 planes up and running now and another 16 NIB waiting to be built ...The newest addition to the fleet is a H9 Twist with Futaba 9451's all around and a Jett BSE76L / APC 13x4w..Its a good combo...

What is a good profile for a Saito 120 .... Also any other tips on good combo's Thanks ...JW

·
Premium Member
2,589 Posts
Welcome to the hood.

Check it out A local BRO !!!!!!

If ya want to see some of the profiles that are going around let me know.

Paul Swany is making some of the more popular kits around as well as Ohio Model Planes. I have about one of each they make in different stages of construction. If you want to see them let me know.

Are you going flying indoor this thurday??

·
Registered
208 Posts
MY BRO TOLD ME ABOUT YOU MONKEYS BACK IN THE SUMMER AND I'VE BEEN MEENIN TO GET ON HERE. SO I FINALY MADE IT . BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. ANYONE IN EVANSVILLE.INDIANA AREA,WE'VE GOT A GREAT GRASS 4 ACRE SPOT. I'M NEW TO THIS BUT I'VE GOT THIS ONE TRICK DOWN PAT, I CALL IT THE FISH OUTA WATER . YOU GET THE PICTURE.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts