The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to buy a spare 202 before they sell out again along with some other stuff. Either their website is down or they went out of business? Hope just website down.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
I noticed the same thing yesterday. I tried to order a couple motors and esc and while they’d show the motor and instock on the list page, when I clicked on it it would pull up a completely different motor and say out of stock. So I ordered elsewhere. If they’re updating they should update their home page with such a banner message first. They lost my business again because of that. I’d have waiting had I known.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Don't know why the site comes up fine for me.. My computer is brand new. I got a black Friday deal on a new Dell desktop. Love it...

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Nobody gonna say it out loud🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨.......

E.a.g filter!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think they are updating their website. I ordered a G-15 (3542/920kv)for one of Doug’s kits. I didn’t receive an order confirmation, but it showed up in the mail yesterday so they are still ok to deal with. Hopefully, the website gets straightened out.

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
I like the Giles. I’ve flown them all and the sbach was very tame. The edge was nice but the Giles beats them all. Too bad it’s the ugliest one.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
+1 on the G202. Designed by Bro Spaz. It flys awesome!! Order one, then go to "Spastic" blog on RCGroups.com - he has a blog for the plane with 100 build photo's with detailed instructions for each photo.

Reactions: Spaz

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks WP & SU for the recommendation! Glad I asked, I would have chose the Slick. I’ll get the Giles to add to the to do list.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
The Giles 202 flies really nice! You definitely won't regret getting one.
But I prefer the Slick simply because it's quicker on the controls.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Although I like the G202, by far my favorite was the Laser. Maybe it was because I learned so much with it and by far flew it the most, but that little foamy is probably my all time favorite plane I have ever owned. I used to check every month or so to see if they would ever come back in stock but after several years never seeing one again I am almost ready to give the Twisted Hobbys Crack Laser a try. I'm sure it is pretty awesome but I could buy 3.5 VH Lasers for the price of 1 TH Laser!

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
LOL, Ouch 😅
It’s the colors, bro, sorry. It wasn’t a stab at the design or even the scheme. That green is hideous lol. And the last two I got had two different shades of green. The wing panels didn’t even match side to side in shade.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts