The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bros. The Pics of My Bizzaro Built Sledge are in the gallery, under the OK Boys. Bill builds a mean (and light) Sledge. I'm haveing so much fun these days with covering. I used to hate covering.

It's in the final assembly stage, will have an OS .50sx, pretty much standard radio gear. I'm really excited about having my first Sledge. :lol:

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
The question on everybody's mind...will it survive until Houston???

Nice job, Gordo. We'll need a full flight report when you get it in the air.

HeHe.... Dirt Digger!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Yeah..I seen him (and Gay Lance) last year at Grapevine with his big ass fatty e-powered extra (that got pancaked)...

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
birdie_in_texas said:
Yeah..I seen him (and Gay Lance) last year at Grapevine with his big ass fatty e-powered extra (that got pancaked)...
I was there, and actually met Auger..... Now my life is complete!! LOL

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
sloanfs said:
birdie_in_texas said:
What a coincedence, I saw him Last year at Nashbro with his big ass fatty e-powered extra (that got pancaked)...... :D
Do I see a pattern?!?!?!?????

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Well, in his defense, he was not flying it when it got the gear mashed up into the fuse/wings..so that one was not his fault...

Auger is a trip..he acts a little "gruff" sometimes, but he is damn generous and super nice..he sent me a razor 350 in a cobri so I would have something to power my little plane with..now that is a real "bro"..!

Freaking Click is awesome too..leaving me all those li-po's..Rumple witht he Rumple Wrap, even seeing Lance (the ***) again was cool!

BROS RULE..!!

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
sloanfs said:
birdie_in_texas said:
What a coincedence, I saw him Last year at Nashbro with his big ass fatty e-powered extra (that got pancaked)...... :D
Just going to say the same thing......... :lol: :lol: :lol: He checks in on us from time to time. I have seen him signed in when I look to see who on. 8)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Auger wont make Houston 09.

Nice job reviving a thread from 04. :roll:

Here are some hints that a thread is old:
1. Gordo is building and/or covering something.
2. Auger is posting.

:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts