The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
That's what I heard too. I thought he sold all his plane stuff to someone local..

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
WF is doing good, I talk to him on occasion. Tried to talk him into coming back, but he really doesn't like the new sites censorship. I'm gonna keep working on getting him back on here tho!

Reactions: Heinz57

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Good work FlightCrazed! Let him know we say hi and miss him! Is he still doing any RC?

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
He doesn't have a building area at the moment. He moved back up to North Central FL. He's gonna build a shed tho and get back going I think. I'll keep working on trying to get him back in here!

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Thank you for the update FlightCrazed (y)

Reactions: FlightCrazed

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Flightcrazed, how are you getting along?
I'm making it. Haven't flown anything in what feels like a month of Sundays. We have our granddaughter every weekend, she's 4. My wife is disabled, she just can't take care of her by herself, so I don't go on Saturday mornings like I use to. I was also just flying alone, which just isn't as much fun. When she gets a little older and I can trust that she'll not run out in the way, I'll start bringing her out there. I have a spare set of fatshark goggles, she loves to watch me fly my little drones, also likes to play around on real flight. So she shows interest, which is really cool.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Welcome back Ron!

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
(y) (y) (y) Excellent Ron. Glad to see you back (y)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I ant much WF,but be glad to come down and help build your shed. Miss them foam builds,you do have the touch to mate foam and balsa. Heinze57 was trying foam,wounder how he came out.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Most of you know i be a big fan of shops,with air this time of year. Still looking at trailers,so many to chose from. For a new guy who has no shop,these trailers may be a answer,a 7x12 got lots of room,build and fly from it. Easy to sell when done and your out the house till you get that shop.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I haven't been out to my workshop in weeks to touch anything RC related due to how busy things have been for work. Last night I put down the computer and tied up some flies for my dad for Father's Day. Making time to relax and do something non-work related is for sure something to always have rolling around in your head.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts