The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha foamy and glow! sounds good but ima def hit him up because im goin to tear it down pretty soon and just do alittle maintenance and such

·
Registered
12,321 Posts

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Straightup said:
Last I heard Sloans Semnet vinyl was not cutting.
He'll do it. Hell, he'll even install it for ya! But I ain't telling what I had to pay to be serviced by Dave :shock:

(He has pretty much quit cutting for customers, especially during the spring/summer/fall months when his real job takes up most of his waking hours. He just did this little job for me because I threatened to blackmail him)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha well i wont need blackmail but im still waiting to build up the courage to tear it down. haha im so close to doing it though. i was actually thinking of just doing a standard base coat with ultra coat and doing all deacals

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
if ya take the covering off of it, ya might think about cutting the wingtips off of it & add 1/8" balsa tip caps... it's alot tougher than the wingtips that are on it, & the first time you cartwheel it (you will, believe me) you'll mess up your nice pretty new covering scheeme. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
good idea im feelin that ima try and just heat it up and reiron it hopin the adhesive isnt completely gone so i dont have to re do EVERYTHING haha

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great pic and thank you for findin a "must read" thread I had forgotten about, should be a must read for every noob before they can see anything else.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts