The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,786 Posts
Bro Andy, what's up with you today? You seem all irritated or something. Didn't sleep well?

One other thing....I don't damn your God, so please don't damn mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,093 Posts
trey said:
BillyHell said:
A pond has to turn over.
wouldnt the water fall out? then you just end up with a big, upside down, empty hole?
Dude, you have obviously not scene Pirates of the Caribbean "At Worlds End" yet. It doesn't fall out you get transported to Davie Jones locker, any sensible human being knows that. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
I3DFU said:
trey said:
BillyHell said:
A pond has to turn over.
wouldnt the water fall out? then you just end up with a big, upside down, empty hole?
Dude, you have obviously not scene Pirates of the Caribbean "At Worlds End" yet. It doesn't fall out you get transported to Davie Jones locker, any sensible human being knows that. :D
ha! water plant operator humor if I've ever heard it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,234 Posts
WessCo said:
Bro Andy, what's up with you today? You seem all irritated or something. Didn't sleep well?
nope. slept quite well lastnight. thanks for asking! 8) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
I have a 32" screen and that pic is too big :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,126 Posts
BRUTUS said:
trey said:
BillyHell said:
A pond has to turn over.
wouldnt the water fall out? then you just end up with a big, upside down, empty hole?
You actually get a big stinky mud puddle that no one will go near.
True, but you can hover over it.

If I only could.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,839 Posts
It's true, Gordo did not, in fact, design the Kat 70. It was more like it errupted from his groin. I was there man, I swear, it was the nastiest thing I've ever seen.

Except for that time Paul kissed him right on the mouth at Jack's house...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,324 Posts
TailTwister said:
Except for that time Paul kissed him right on the mouth at Jack's house...
Was that before or after Nekkid Sloan Water Ballet?

Seriously, one of the things I hate most about winter is how much people get caught up in shit on this board. I'm guilty as much as the next guy too. But nothing online is ever gonna replace seeing Paul's ass out a truck window, watching Gordo nearly parasail with a tent cover, talking big fuzzy bunnies and violating hay bales in Iowa, catching TailTwister trying to sneak my Sabre 35 out of my truck before I took off for home, sitting under a metal frame canopy in an open field during a lightning storm listening to Bandito preaching the virtues of a Phillipine Fuck Basket, etc, etc.

There are a couple of other Bros up here around Chicago but we are few and far between and all working too damn much. I converted a couple of guys to the dark side but sooner or later, you just have to hit the road, go to a ProBro and realize that all this online shit is a big ol' fake, make-believe world that keeps us loosely bound until we meet again. If you try to make it anything more, you'll just end up pissed off and missing the point. To all you guys who live in Bro rich places like TX and TN, you guys have my undying jealousy! :p :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Well let me start of saying that the PRO BRO site is the second thing I check {email 1st} in the morning and at night. i have scratch build a few of the planes from plans posted here [ THANKS GUYS ] and in some ways this site allows me to forget about all the CRAP in my life!! But lately I haven't been finding any peace coming here :( . This hobby has taught me many things in 20 or so years and one of them being tolerance of other people and there beliefs and differences. Just like at the field There's only a couple of 3d pilots but we all get along . maybe if some would sit back and take a breath and think for a moment there wouldn't be so much shit being tossed about.
Billy is right ponds do roll over its just part of nature and maybe all the
crap that's been on here lately is just the bottom of the pond coming up??
All I can argue is that lets think about what this site is really about ....
profile planes and the people design them and fly them

Thank You
Bigfoot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,748 Posts
This site came to be because the powers that be at RC(u) took offense to the brutally honest opinions and information the early bro's were putting out there.

If a slab sucked, it was so noted. If a vendor was shady and tried to pull some crap, it was openly stated. If someone was seeking open and truthful advice on RC/3D/Slabs, it was given. If a mfg was pushing BS about a product, they were called out. If they made-sold a good product, they were praised.

Often, the sponsors of RC(u) came into the crossfire and received poor marks from the Bro's. This greatly wrankled the powers that be there, this group of malcontents who dared to call it like they see it. In the end, we moved on to this place.

So this place (the Pro Bro Forum) was born as a place for some of the most talented, honest and friendly RC fliers to talk openly without a corporate management type censoring what was more often than not the plain truth.

A few basic truths were common amongst the group:
-Profiles are the best bang for the buck 3D rigs. (period)
-Flying 3D style should be accepted and embraced in the RC world, not shunned and spurned.
-Good products should be acknowleged and poor ones identified.
-No Whining

This was not created as some general alternative adult themed forum. There was (and is) a lot of adult level content because of the nature of most Bro's. A lot of Bro's cuss and fuss, raise hell, enjoy a good party and like to fly it like they hate it.

But most of all, the Pro Bro's were friends. Far from cookie cutter personalities, diverse only begins to describe the group. My first trip to Effingham back in 05, I knew I was amongst friends.

So all the pock shots between 'Bros' just doesn't accomplish anything. I'm not out to censor anybody. I'm not out to enforce my morals on anyone, I believe in free speech. But I also like to think people have enough common sense not to use 'free speech' as a knee-jerk justification for spouting off hate and nastyness for no purpose but perhaps their own gratification.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,126 Posts
TailTwister said:
It's true, Gordo did not, in fact, design the Kat 70. It was more like it errupted from his groin. I was there man, I swear, it was the nastiest thing I've ever seen.
STOP.

You saw Gordo do WHAT?

I may not sleep tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,324 Posts
Jim D said:
My first trip to Effingham back in 05, I knew I was amongst friends.
Then get your butt back to Effy!!!

That Effy was back when all I had was electrics. Jim had never met me, I had never met Jim. But he offered up any plane to me to fly, no conditions, just fly 'em. That may have been the first Mojo I flew.

I blew up my E-Taco, figured it all "all done." Next thing I know, Paul's coming over in Dr. Swany mode and showing me how to rebuild both wings back onto it. I still have that damn thing and I learned that's lots of slabs fly better after they've been knocked around a bit.

Here's a sure cure for these ills:
Every bro makes a commitment to flying with at least one other Bro. Make it to a ProBro and you're golden. Can't make a ProBro? Find out who the closet Bro is to you and set up a mini Bro. Hell just a day of flying and some cold tasty beverages to wrap things up. That'll cure what ails ya'!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,118 Posts
Berwyn Bill said:
Jim D said:
My first trip to Effingham back in 05, I knew I was amongst friends.
Then get your butt back to Effy!!!

That Effy was back when all I had was electrics. Jim had never met me, I had never met Jim. But he offered up any plane to me to fly, no conditions, just fly 'em. That may have been the first Mojo I flew.

I blew up my E-Taco, figured it all "all done." Next thing I know, Paul's coming over in Dr. Swany mode and showing me how to rebuild both wings back onto it. I still have that damn thing and I learned that's lots of slabs fly better after they've been knocked around a bit.

Here's a sure cure for these ills:
Every bro makes a commitment to flying with at least one other Bro. Make it to a ProBro and you're golden. Can't make a ProBro? Find out who the closet Bro is to you and set up a mini Bro. Hell just a day of flying and some cold tasty beverages to wrap things up. That'll cure what ails ya'!
Word. I love this place.....For all of its faults on this Forum......... you ain't lived til ya gone to a REAL Pro-Bro. Its the main reason Bro's keep coming back. I just love watching First-time Virgins. The friendship is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,370 Posts
Berwyn Bill said:
Jim D said:
My first trip to Effingham back in 05, I knew I was amongst friends.
Then get your butt back to Effy!!!

That Effy was back when all I had was electrics. Jim had never met me, I had never met Jim. But he offered up any plane to me to fly, no conditions, just fly 'em. That may have been the first Mojo I flew.

I blew up my E-Taco, figured it all "all done." Next thing I know, Paul's coming over in Dr. Swany mode and showing me how to rebuild both wings back onto it. I still have that damn thing and I learned that's lots of slabs fly better after they've been knocked around a bit.

Here's a sure cure for these ills:
Every bro makes a commitment to flying with at least one other Bro. Make it to a ProBro and you're golden. Can't make a ProBro? Find out who the closet Bro is to you and set up a mini Bro. Hell just a day of flying and some cold tasty beverages to wrap things up. That'll cure what ails ya'!


WORD!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,993 Posts
WOW....a JIMD post
 
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Top