The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
sirzepp said:
That thing is H-O-T HOT. Love that scheme.
Yeah, Stumpy does great work! Was just hangin' out at the Stump y Works. More coming from the Works :rockoncool:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yup! Good hanging with you as always Hazz! Definitely some new things to come.
Huge thank you to Hazz for my Christmas present as well. New V2 kit to replace the one I put into a tree attempting a death slide. Can't say thank you enough brother! Best 30cc ever!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
13,370 Posts
Hope to maiden tomorrow, 20.2 oz AUW with 1500mah pack,.......

For shits and grins, and to placate Nut,... I went with hacker A20-20L 10x5 APC-E pulls 230 watts,... Hovers a bit above 3/4 throttle. Better pack will help that I think,.... Everything I seem to have is dead as shit now!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
3dRookie said:
Hope to maiden tomorrow, 20.2 oz AUW with 1500mah pack,.......

For shits and grins, and to placate Nut,... I went with hacker A20-20L 10x5 APC-E pulls 230 watts,... Hovers a bit above 3/4 throttle. Better pack will help that I think,.... Everything I seem to have is dead as shit now!
I have an 1800 elite pack that should liven it up a bit....if you come out tomorrow that is :wink:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Love the looks of that one rookie. I may have to poser cote poser cote that scheme one day. I had the 20 20l on mine and it did great. Get you some good batteries and it should be good.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
ok, after making gear out of .032, it was way too flimsy, so i went back to my original .063 aluminum and made these with all plastic hardware. LG with wheels and bolts is about 1.55 oz which brings the a.u.w. with 1300 40c battery to about 22.3 oz. Not bad, we'll see if the LG holds up...and I can easily remove it...although I will prolly have to relocate the battery to compensate.

BTW, what is the target CG location? i don't have plans. I'll guess its 3"-3 1/4" from fuse/wing LE?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
thanks!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
<<fin>>

..now if it would go above 15 degrees and less than 15 mph wind i can maiden this mo fo!

bbbbrrrrrr

thanks again Louisbros, especially Hazz and Stumpy !!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I got a chance to maiden this yesterday, 10 degrees but sunny and NO WIND so i just had to do a lunch break flight....what a great flying plane!! :rockoncool: :rockon: :rockoncool: :rockon: :tu:
I actually love having the LG too. If you are building one without LG i would consider moving the rear servos up a bay, I have the ESC and battery as far forward as i can and with LG it just balances perfectly, as stated, right at the front of the canopy is definitely where you want it, totally neutral there. KE has practically no coupling, like a Bouncer. 4 pt rolls are solid, harriers are easy no wing rock,flat spins barely need elevator, all rudder, I can't believe the tail authority. With a 1/2 charged 3S 1300, 40c battery and a 30 amp ESC (I know right on the edge) this ST 10 pulled 29.4 amps and a peak of 316 watts with a 11x7 prop...now the weather is windy and shitty for the next several days :rmad:

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice flying PJ! Smooth inverted limbo going on there. :tu:
Got to agree with you. I love the 25. Hell, the whole EE series is awesome! Got to get you into a V2 next!

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
+1 on the limbo :tu: :tu: Nice flying :tu:

381 - 400 of 406 Posts