The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bros, something has been bothering me for a long time now. I need support on this one. Lately there have been pizza resteraunts all over the world terrorized over this organization. What they do is say "If you don't pay protection we will break your thumbs" Really man, how's anyone going to thrash a slab around without thumbs? I mean, you would never think that cheese was a superpower in the world. I mean you have the drug cartels, and the red chip and moonshine powers of the planet but those only give you "moonshine feet" and stabilize you gyroscopically as you go faster. What we have here Bros is a real tragedy! Just the other day I was eating cheese while throwing it down on a slab, and was so nervous since I didn't pay my protection for the week. You know its like when your laying it down alone at the field and someone comes up behind you and you don't realize it until you are done and turn around.... then realize your not wearing any pants.... and scratching your nuts.... Well, just saying, she was of age.. I think.... Anyways, love ya Bros, you have always been there for me. :cool:

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Hey Bros, something has been bothering me for a long time now. I need support on this one. Lately there have been pizza resteraunts all over the world terrorized over this organization. What they do is say "If you don't pay protection we will break your thumbs" Really man, how's anyone going to thrash a slab around without thumbs? I mean, you would never think that cheese was a superpower in the world. I mean you have the drug cartels, and the red chip and moonshine powers of the planet but those only give you "moonshine feet" and stabilize you gyroscopically as you go faster. What we have here Bros is a real tragedy! Just the other day I was eating cheese while throwing it down on a slab, and was so nervous since I didn't pay my protection for the week. You know its like when your laying it down alone at the field and someone comes up behind you and you don't realize it until you are done and turn around.... then realize your not wearing any pants.... and scratching your nuts.... Well, just saying, she was of age.. I think.... Anyways, love ya Bros, you have always been there for me. :cool:
You used gyroscopically in a sentence :ROFLMAO: you okay bro?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I don't know what's more terrifying; the fact you used gyroscopically in a sentence, or I get what you're trying to say. :unsure::oops:

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
ahh, nash sucks syphillistic donkey dicks, and casts off on wf... whar does he know?

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
only toilet trout, but i did get the sailboat hull cleaned and the mechanical seal is fixed. in a couple weeks, i might post from boot key, city harbor, marathon. it''s what bros do, not knuckle under to people who questions the authoritah of their elders... or their betters, the punk's choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts