The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Staudacher????/

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Ulf 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Hmm sent me some pics of the control surfaces....not quite as impressive.....smallish...but the price is great.....one of you guys that flys fattys speak up Ill send you some pics to have a gander at.

#4 ·
Get him to measure the root, and tip cord. And also the length of each wing panel, and the overall wingspan. GSP tends to be dipshits when it comes to listing wing area. You also have to remember that MAN has never given a bad review! :shock:

Once you have the "real" wing area, we can figure what the wing loading will be.

TO me 30oz's isn't too bad for a big plane although lighter is always better.

#5 ·
those dont look like 3D ailerons the rudder looks ok, nice reveiw is this the reveiwers second plane, bull.. shit, a trainer plane can do what he talks about for "aerobatics" thats why i'm letting my MAN subscription go :x

#6 ·
yep MAN sucks! That has been decided already! :D This stuadacher will not be an all out 3D plane. It should do nice Imac type stuff, and some limited 3D. Hovering and TR's shouldn't be to much of a problem, but with the smallish surfaces you will really have to be "on the ball" to keep the tail under the airplane. It may harrier real sweet, and it may not. I would bet not though. Elevators have to have enough authority to keep the airplane stalled, past the snapping tendencies if that makes any sense.

#7 ·
capthis said:
yep MAN sucks! That has been decided already! :D This stuadacher will not be an all out 3D plane. It should do nice Imac type stuff, and some limited 3D. Hovering and TR's shouldn't be to much of a problem, but with the smallish surfaces you will really have to be "on the ball" to keep the tail under the airplane. It may harrier real sweet, and it may not. I would bet not though. Elevators have to have enough authority to keep the airplane stalled, past the snapping tendencies if that makes any sense.
Yup makes a lot of sense.......thats why I was worried....nice talking to you tonight thanks a lot.

#8 ·
Dude I got to see one of these NIB this past weekend. It was sitting there in the back at hobby lobby. I picked the fuse up, and couldn't beleive how friggen heavy that thing was. Every former in the fuse had tri stock on both front and rear and it was the 1/2 inch vareity. It was build like a friggen tank! Jason said they were going to electrify it so I hope they get the dremmel out and cut like hell on it.

I just thought I would share so if you ever thought "man I should have bought that", be glad you didn't! :D

#9 ·
giantscaleplanes.com ????? :shock: :roll: :no:

I would stay away from them. Do a search. Terrible quality and customer service. Had one of their planes a couple of years ago. Learned my lesson. :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.