The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any decent or indecent cheap slab.nash pickup
Cheaper the better,receiver ready preffered!
for sparkplug to destroy at nash :tu:
Dude needs his cherry popped :rockoncool:
Send replys to sparkplug
Include prop size in description :drink:

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i got a 69 and 47/64" span plane that does loop de loops, does that count?

he's got my old gasser, he better bring it and wring it out!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I've got a 25 size Sbac which uses a ST 10 and an 40 sized Madyak which has a Motrofly. I would part with either or both but definitely NOT giving up power systems. Neither is perfect but bot are above beater class. Make me an offer. Had thought about offering them up for OhioBro but haven't done it yet. Not nitro but they are balsa.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Thanks guys,i got plenty of planes to break,needs to cool down so i can test fly them. About decided to just rent a uhaul,5x8 or 6x12,20 to 30 bucks a day,best way i see to bring a bunch of planes. Got 3500 ram 6 speed,old but nice,getting hard to push the clutch,me,not the truck. Like my gmc canyon,easy to drive,but dont hold much,so a small trailer fits the bill,i think.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Planes coming from everywhere,thats a good looking plane. But i do have plenty,and trying to stay with glow on 40 size and up. Got my mojo with saito 82 almost done tonight,with 2.4 i might add. Getting the hang of 9303 now,must say,i like it. Got no 2 mojo 40 with os 46 and pipe not far from ready. And a hotts 25,and slick 20 ready,if it ever cools off i got bunch of testing to do. And a WF foam gasser i forgot,more planes than plug can keep up with,but i be sure nash will thin some out. Guess its time to hang up the heavy frazier and uproar,outdated now. :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
14,670 Posts
I've got a 25 size Sbac which uses a ST 10 and an 40 sized Madyak which has a Motrofly. I would part with either or both but definitely NOT giving up power systems. Neither is perfect but bot are above beater class. Make me an offer. Had thought about offering them up for OhioBro but haven't done it yet. Not nitro but they are balsa.

That Sbach.... how much ya asking? :) pics? :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It just hit me,CHAPTHIS wanting to buy a plane,must have a open space to hang it,perhaps by clock. lol. Maybe he has been flying,just not telling us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts