The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
July 22 Pittsburg il. Show up earlier if you want, and stay later as i only live 6 miles away and can open it up. RVs welcome, no hookups. Fly whatever you want. AMA required. Canp fire on the field. Is Thumbscull going to show up, old school style. Who's In? You can look up the Clubs Facebook page, under Sky Squires RC Cub and see pictures of the field as well as the GPS coordinates.

Reactions: chips303

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our event would be at the Sky Squires RC Club located east of marion il about 6 miles . The field is on Chaney Rd. If your coming from Marion, il go east on rt 13 then turn left onto paulton rd, go down about a mile and turn right onto Chaney rd. There will be a Sky Squires sign there the field will be on your left about a half mile on Chaney rd.

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There used to be an event calendar on here, I can't find it with the new forum format. But it looks like the Iowa Pro Bro is on the weekend of the 8th. How's the weekend of the 22nd sound?

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't flown in years, but I might try and pop down. That being said the 22nd is to close to Oshkosh for me (plan to leave on the 23rd) to get away, but don't make any changes on my account.
I hope to see you, come on up camp out at the field and leave for Oshkosh on the 23rd if ya want. We're having a night fly that night anyways.

· Registered
6,476 Posts
If this doesn’t interfere with the Nats, I should be able to make it down. I need more ProBro events!

Matt

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It would be great if you could make it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts