The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys,just cant help it,plugs got snow. Now i know no big thing to most of you,but its been years for us. Forget how every thing looks better in white,try to get a few pic sat. I would make skis for plane,but it be gone in a day. Fresh snow looks great, at least for a few days. I can hear the northern guys cheering SC guys,take it all.

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Not much snow in WI this year yet.. Our average for this time of winter is 24 inches and we have got less than 10 inches so far. Been cold tho', I had -13 degrees on way to work this morning..

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ALL GONE,well it was fun to look at. Neg 13,thats cold,i stayed in mostly today,28 to high of 40. At lease not much wind,you guys are hard. Show us your snow pics,had a friend who grew up in upstate new york ,said snow would pile up to 2 story window. Dug tunnel to barn,thats a hard life.

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
3 inches of fresh powder snow this morning here. It was pretty.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
We made the best of the snow we got here last Friday.

Outerwear Snow Sleeve Sled Slope

Cloud Sky Vehicle Tire Snow

Wheel Tire Snow Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
That's a high-speed puller! ;) Bet she loved it :) Cappy's jealous somewhere...

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
That's a high-speed puller! ;) Bet she loved it :) Cappy's jealous somewhere...
Oh she loved it for sure. She was mad at me when I stopped but I couldn't feel my face anymore after 30 minutes of it. Cappy would probably yell at me for not owning a Cub Kadet. The Dog loved it too. Freaking dog loves the snow and loved even more chasing us around.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Thats having fun,nice pics to. The JD needed to run some old gas out to.

Nope. Always run stabil in the last tank of the year so come spring it will start up no problem.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well,here we go again,snow and ice coming to the deep south. Dont forget them pics of snow spread across the hills. LOL Being a fixer of boats,of those that use non elf,stable stuff,and run there carbs dry,they think. Those who run there engines a bit after jan 1 do the best. Its just good for everything to run some,moves the oil around and flushes that old gas out. My club near 20 now,never touched the carb,run any gas,but run it two or three times a winter. Just me,and what i tell my customers to do for there boats.

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Great pics Chris and Gus!!!!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dont take long for the cold to fade away and the heat to come in. Yep,you guys up north get to smile now. Any pics of hot,i mean burn your shoes off hot dry country or is there any such thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts