The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to start taking orders for the Slick 360 UL. This is the 46” wing span Slick. It is a lightweight 40 size profile and is not designed for glow power. It uses a lightweight electric setup and I recommend lightweight covering such as Ultrakote Parklite. I will be posting more info on the recommended set-up.
The kits will include CNC cut parts, all other wood needed, fiberglass tube, music wire landing gear & plans. Everything needed to build the bare airframe. Glue, covering, electronics, etc. is not included. I guarantee these to be top quality kits and I select the best wood available. Out of every run there is balsa that goes in the trash, I won’t send any junk.
I will keep this open for orders for the next 2 weeks. Then I will order materials. It usually takes about a month to get materials and get them cut and shipped. I know I am slow but I will do my best to get them shipped as quickly as possible.
The kits are $150.00 plus $15.00 shipping. I am just doing flat rate on the shipping this time as it just makes this a little easier.
I am asking for a $82.50 deposit then $82.50 when they are ready to ship.
If you want a kit please send me a message and I will send you my PayPal address.
Please, please include your shipping address and ProBro username with your PayPal payment. I have had a hard time in the past figuring out who has paid.
Vehicle Aircraft Airplane Plant Monoplane

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The set-up I am running:
Motor - E-Max 2820-07, no longer available.
The Leopard 3542-6T has the same specs. and should be a good choice.
ESC - 45 amp of your choice with BEC.
Prop - APC 12X6e
Battery - 4s 2200mah lipo
Servos - Spectrum A5030, these perform well but tend to jitter pretty bad. It smooths out while flying just jitter on the ground, never caused an issue.
My next one will have NXT 80HV servo’s they look like a great match.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I'll take one. PM sent.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
WE need Gus to spec a motor,or a few top contenders anyway. Start cheap and work up to the best. There's bad,bad ass and what was i thinking,2000 watts might be to much. lol NEW GUYS,get your kit while you can,tell your buddies,bros still fly wood to get it up. Plugs counting on seeing some slicks at nash 2022. Yep,bros get it up with foam to,just not as long. :unsure:;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
WE need Gus to spec a motor,or a few top contenders anyway. Start cheap and work up to the best. There's bad,bad ass and what was i thinking,2000 watts might be to much. lol NEW GUYS,get your kit while you can,tell your buddies,bros still fly wood to get it up. Plugs counting on seeing some slicks at nash 2022. Yep,bros get it up with foam to,just not as long. :unsure:;)
Man,,,,,,you arent really getting it plug!🤦2000 watts?back on your meds bro!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Grab a cup of coffee,or the whole pot if you need it and read this until you memorize it

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I'll buy one please, Doug ✌🏼

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
GUYS,i was trying to make a joke on the 2000 watts. Still on meds with extra added,they always add more. But,since Dougs recommended motor was no more,did someone have a tried and true replacement. That e power post is good,well worth rereading,thank you.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The set-up I am running:
Motor - E-Max 2820-07, no longer available.
The Leopard 3542-6T has the same specs. and should be a good choice.
ESC - 45 amp of your choice with BEC.
Prop - APC 12X6e
Battery - 4s 2200mah lipo
Servos - Spectrum A5030, these perform well but tend to jitter pretty bad. It smooths out while flying just jitter on the ground, never caused an issue.
My next one will have NXT 80HV servo’s they look like a great match.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Come on new guys,get off the fence and order that kit. Top of line wood kit,cut by top of line cutter,how can it get better,well some top line guys will show how to build it,i hope. Just having fun guys.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Heinz, those servo's look good from the specs. Looks similar to the Savox 1250 (which I love) but $20 cheaper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts