The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple videos of the Slick 360 UL, this is the 46” version.
These videos have been around a while but thought I would post again for anyone not familiar with this design.
Out of all the designs I have done and all the other slabs I have flown this is my personal favorite.
This one is floaty but nimble and very forgiving. It is just easy to fly due to the light wing loading. To me it flies more like a 60 size slab in a 40 size. It is a lightweight 40 size but standard 40 size gear will not work. I do not recommend nitro on this one.
This is the setup I use.
Motor: EMax BL2820/07
ESC: 45 amp
Prop: APC 12X6e
Battery: 4s 2200
Servos: Spectrum A5030
Kits will be available soon.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
From the video that looks floaty,slow enough for plug even,put me down for a kit. HEY GUYS in the background,now your chance for a KIT,speak up NOWWW. Once again,great offer by Doug,you have ask for kits,here it is. Thanks Doug for trying.

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
I'm in for at least one (maybe two).

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
GUS,what motor setup would you say use on dougs plane. Hobby king got a sale on now. Would like a turnigy motor on 3s i think,what batt. Needing some other things so might get it all at once. Any one else got a suggestion. And wheres Heinz 57,fishing season over,do i feel fadeout,he got trailer,big plane and no updates since.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Well were at 8 kits now,come on guys you been asking,nows the time. This spring you will think,why did i not get one,or two. Dong gone it,wonder if Dougs going to cut more .

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I will be cutting these and the 35’s. Between the two I can do the run.
I will get back to everyone’s PM’s soon.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I was encouraging the guys to get on board when i said [will doug cut more]. If they miss this cut,well shame on them.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I’m gonna have to put old plug on my sales team!😁

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Do you have any idea of price yet? I’ll probably be in for one as well.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Working on pricing now, will have that soon and will post.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts