The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These will be full kits for the 35" Slick. The kits will include all cut parts , sticks, carbon tube, landing gear, tail skid & plans. Everything to build the airframe will be included except for glue & covering.
The price for the kits will be $99.00 plus actual shipping cost. I will be asking for a $50.00 deposit & the remainder when ready to ship. I will calculate shipping cost after I have your shipping info & get the total to you.
I will need at least 10 orders to do this run. If you would like a kit please PM me and I will send you my PayPal address.
Thanks Bro's,
Doug

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Setup:
400 size motor, I use the Gforce 2830/1200kv
25-30 amp esc
3s 1300mah lipo
9 gram servos
I highly recommend ultrakote park lite covering.
Here is a little video of Vince with his at Nash.
Vehicle Toy Aircraft Monoplane Airplane

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
2-please

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
sorry for the tard moment

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vince showing his superb landing skills!

·
Registered
666 Posts
That vid makes me laugh every time. Stuck the landing :rolleyes:. Doug’s Slicks fly awesome. Just don’t get too aggressive on your 20 something flight of the day at Nash. Currently have 3 either Slicks or MXS ready to fly, yeah I sorta like them.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Thats my problem,get tired after 4 flights,now that i know how to get there,to tired to climb the stairs,getting old sucks,but something beats nothing,i keep trying. Nothing else,i get to watch you guys,see you guys at nash 2022 i hope,watch all the stuff i cant do. Wife surprised me,asked when the next flyin,she likes them.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am up to 11 orders for this one, I will be sending out request for deposits soon so I can get materials on order.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I’ll take 2 also.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Hey Doug. I sent you a message asking for you PP addy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
These will be full kits for the 35" Slick. The kits will include all cut parts , sticks, carbon tube, landing gear, tail skid & plans. Everything to build the airframe will be included except for glue & covering.
The price for the kits will be $99.00 plus actual shipping cost. I will be asking for a $50.00 deposit & the remainder when ready to ship. I will calculate shipping cost after I have your shipping info & get the total to you.
I will need at least 10 orders to do this run. If you would like a kit please PM me and I will send you my PayPal address.
Thanks Bro's,
Doug
I would like one please.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I want one please, Doug! 🤘🏻😎🔥

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have sent out PM's to everyone that requested a kit for deposits. If you have not received a PM please let me know.
Thanks Bro's

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have received about half of the deposits for kits. Please get me your deposits if you want a kit so I can get materials ordered. I will order materials by the end of this week for the ones I have received.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts