The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
muskies are evil looking! kind of a gator fish. but tasty.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
McDDD said:
We will be expecting deep fried Muskie at the Bolivar Probro this year. :tu:
Your clue is in the video. :tu:

·
Registered
945 Posts
You might as well fry fish. If you spend all your spare time fishing, your planes won't be ready to go anyway

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I don't have any spare time.. :nah: :bag:

Fil-Dill said:
You might as well fry fish. If you spend all your spare time fishing, your planes won't be ready to go anyway

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
3DHUSKER said:

Fil-Dill said:
me either! kristi keeps me barefoot in the kitchen, making dinner and beer. i hardly get time to fish, mow grass, etc... beats working for a living though. fishing here been shitty lately. almost caught some sheepshead today, though- on bread balls, of all things. they shell eaters, hard mouths. couldn't get hook set in them. good eating if you can get them.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
3DHUSKER said:
McDDD said:
All I saw was you putting the tasty Muskie in a HUGE holding tank so you could keep it alive until the Bolivar Probro. :drink:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Wild Fred said:
3DHUSKER said:

Fil-Dill said:
me either! kristi keeps me barefoot in the kitchen, making dinner and beer. i hardly get time to fish, mow grass, etc... beats working for a living though. fishing here been shitty lately. almost caught some sheepshead today, though- on bread balls, of all things. they shell eaters, hard mouths. couldn't get hook set in them. good eating if you can get them.
Good ol' Prison Permit!

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
caught a nice sheepshead! my first one here. they won't touch the pork. i made some mullet bait, bread machine dough with garlic powder and oatmeal. next thing, this guy kept hanging around! bad idea when an istokpoga guy is holding the pole. caught another smaller, too, but this a big sheepshead, about 3 lb.!

Attachments

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
my dog archie is the photo bomb master.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Life is good,all your buddies wish they were in fla,or they will come winter,hard life keeping kristy in fish and beer. Shes got to come to nash to,so i can hear the truth on WF. :drink:

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
McDDD said:
3DHUSKER said:
McDDD said:
All I saw was you putting the tasty Muskie in a HUGE holding tank so you could keep it alive until the Bolivar Probro. :drink:
Have to see what is in the holding tank week before. :tu:

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
That looks like my brother! Boom.... Lets see if he shows up here.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Wild Fred said:
if he was from polk county, he'd look different...
LOL

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I will get some more pictures of the great outdoors soon.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
got 2 sea trout, a porgy and a snapper on a cedar plank for dinner tonight. wish we had a pro bro site to share things like this.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts