The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
how about pizza with goat cheese? better than frumunda cheese for sure!

·
Registered
7,518 Posts

Crappie fishing last week. There is another with some music if you prefer that.
Got the Go Pro for Christmas so there will be more videos as I learn how to use it and the software to make videos.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Thats good,you do vids so well,we thank you to be able to see the past bros in action. Plus the fun parts of flying. See you this fall i hope.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
All those bad ass videos were made by my little brother MadHusker. He sees my lame ass video and he will school me on how to make a better one. :)

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
we got a fish where me and thom grew up, called "specks"...like crappie, only bigger, right? :lol:

is a pretty good video on how to catch fla. specks. no bobber is my way, even fishing for sea trout, reds, etc. used to have best luck letting line sink naturally to near bottom or at least fish shallow enough to put bait a foot off bottom with float.

"yeah, i could call them crappie but it's against my religion"- central florida cracker! :lol:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Wild Fred said:
we got a fish where me and thom grew up, called "specks"...like crappie, only bigger, right? :lol:

is a pretty good video on how to catch fla. specks. no bobber is my way, even fishing for sea trout, reds, etc. used to have best luck letting line sink naturally to near bottom or at least fish shallow enough to put bait a foot off bottom with float.

"yeah, i could call them crappie but it's against my religion"- central florida cracker! :lol:
We always trolled for specks, one day me my brother and my grandma brought home 93 of em! That was a lot of fish to clean!!

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
yep, known for bass, but specks are rampant in that lake. and better eating!

full moon last night, these were on the hook this morning! the mangrove is a tasty size, the sea trout a big one! fought like a tarpon, jumping out of water, trying to shake hook. no dice, was gut hooked! cooler inside is like 25", to give you idea of size.

sea trout gets this treatment- https://allourway.com/sea-trout-piccata/

snapper not sure yet, they so mild can cook any way in the world and they great. gulf crappie, for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
Heinz57 said:
Managed a 2nd place finish with 21.18lbs in a 41 boat tournament on the chickahomny river 3/6/21. :mrgreen:
:tu: Love that pic! Sounds like a blast!!! That's a great finish!!

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Heinz57 said:
Managed a 2nd place finish with 21.18lbs in a 41 boat tournament on the chickahomny river 3/6/21. :mrgreen:
Great job.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Caught my 2nd and 3rd Muskie on this day. Here is the second in a short clip. I guess I should put the gopro on and film a few more.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
Beautiful Muskie! Nice color!!

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
:tu: :tu:

Heinz57, how's your tournaments going? :tu:

·
Registered