The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to cruise. it won't fit on the boat.

the foam beast 20cc gator bipe
a 2.5 lb. foam lamyak
a ferroplane
the 600w ferroplane
an ellipstik with the value hobby giles motor, goes straight up.
a twin engine kadet senior, needs sanding and covering, all stuff needed to finish including 2 new motors and batteries, etc.

4 old kits in box, one's a quaker, good old timer.

shed full of balsa, covering, batteries, flight box, 9xr radio w/ frsky, boxes of stuff. like 15-20 rolls of hk covering. i'm keeping the tools, everything else included in sale.

500 bucks for everything. local pickup only. will not split up- i'll sell it piecemeal on ebay otherwise.

come get the stuff!

pics??? they are all on this site many times/places. trust me, there's a couple grand worth of stuff.

email me if interested.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Wow! I wish you the best cruising!!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I enjoyed meeting you WF,sad that your getting out,but i do understand. May your next travels lead you to peace. Cant help but feel the bros have lost a master of foam. Good luck to you and the miss. Plug.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I enjoyed meeting you WF,sad that your getting out,but i do understand. May your next travels lead you to peace. Cant help but feel the bros have lost a master of foam. Good luck to you and the miss. Plug.
You getting hitched bro?

Reactions: gus

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Man, this saddens me, although I understand. I've come close to selling it all a couple times over the last few years. No one to fly with here any more, gets a little boring by your self. Stay in touch with me! Have too much fun! You're not selling the house are ya?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
If you make it to the left coast and up to the San Juans in Washington, you better let me know! I'd drag the boat over to the Juans' for that and I'd bring a plane too just so you could show me the finer points of flying!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Another jimmy buffett in the keys,trading planes for guitar. lol sorry,could not help myself. 🐐 🐐 ⛵⛵🐐 How many have dreamed of sailing away,how few have done it. Again,good luck WF.

·
Registered
779 Posts
WTF WF, did those spike proteins make it past the blood brain barrier and your suffering MAD COW???

I'll miss those SPAM/Dehydrated Hash Brown Breakfast, You go make some memories at sea Bro, you'll be missed.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Best wishes Bro!!! Saludos1!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hope to see you back one day. I have a fleet of your aircraft. They are some of my most cherished ones not only because they fly great, but because of the memories of the knowledge you passed along to me. May you be blessed with fair winds and calm seas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts