The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
here's an internet pic, since no one seems to be able to guess. and you guys still will probably get it wrong!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
K&B

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Wild Fred said:
fox! what displacement?
Better question.. What does the fox say?

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yep, fox .50 schneurle. the last version of the fox 45 in same case. runs fine on 5-10%, at least for me. I've had a bunch of the .15 schnuerle too. and a .19 that was a runner, i liked it a lot better than the .25. the earlier fox's i never messed with much except the .35 in my c/l days, around '74-75.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
had a fox 36 combat cl engine when i was 13.my first large plane,no adult help.combat streak plane this all in1970,first flight went round andround,to fast,pulled up,lines broke,away it went out of sight almost,then down it came.lould crash,rode in car,found it by all chaps running around.landed by front porch with old lady sitting in rocker saying,lord save me.very poor naborhooddd. last cl for me,it was truly dead.dam,i had a long eventfull life. looking back.pit fire,few cranks on the pig juice and tells i could tell.all true,but i guess it so with all of us.good to be an american...

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
i built a combat streak once! full fuse. i remember building 2 right sides, and had to cut the maple bearer off and glue on other side.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
did you get good at c l. i was fair with small ones,coxes was the holdup,lots of blood,curses for a short flight.if had a norvel 61life been so much better.still like to smell dope.

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
sparkplug said:
did you get good at c l. i was fair with small ones,coxes was the holdup,lots of blood,curses for a short flight.if had a norvel 61life been so much better.still like to smell dope.
oh yeah, never mastered square loops but could do about all the other stuff. hadn't flown c/l since late 90's, but basementdweller let me fly his electric c/l plane at nash a few years ago... like riding a bike, it all came back to me!

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Madhusker said:
3DHUSKER said:
Wild Fred said:
fox! what displacement?
Better question.. What does the fox say?
And better better question, Where the F....?

where the f is this? :lol:

a few comments- the video of the road, he's actually leaving; turning from cowhouse road onto 98 between the track and crossing signal!

he's staying in istokpoga shores

yep, there's a variety of snakes and alligators hanging around.

can you think of a better bass environment?

now you know why i'm no shirt, no shoes swamp boy! :lol:

·
Registered
7,518 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts