The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

ProBros are Drama Queens ?

7K views 59 replies 19 participants last post by  Stano 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It won't do any good...EasyTiger and Viper Pilot are just 2 guys totally opposed to 3D. I've argued with them and they are just Energizer bunnies, keep going ang going. EasyTiger is a jet jockey, he doesn't like hovering planes. Viper pilot is....well I'm not sure what he is.

I wouldn't waste any keystrokes on them :roll:

#7 ·
BillyHell said:
It looks like Tailtwister did a great job without tweaking their brains too much.
Twister must be a man with great patience and endurance, able to keep his cool and maintain control at all times. I tried that aproach about 5 months ago with Viper, and much longer ago with Easy T. Now, I'm inclined to kill them both and tell God they died! :lol:

OK, OK, if there are any FBI agents reading this, I'm just kidding!!!

#9 ·
TailTwister said:
Gordo said:
BillyHell said:
It looks like Tailtwister did a great job without tweaking their brains too much.
Twister must be a man with great patience and endurance, able to keep his cool and maintain control at all times.
During the daytime, I do the Mr. Mom thing. Viper isn't nearly as challenging as my three kids.
I have 3 also, all 8 years old. So far they actually believe I know something and I can REASON with them! Of course they will be teenagers soon enough (And I've worked with teens for years) at which time they will more resemble Viper.

The good news is I'll still be able to tell them what to do, even if they don't like it, so they will be safe, and won't be able to make or support ignorant rules/laws. And since I raised them to believe in individual freedom and personal responsability, they can actually grow out of their ignorance!!!

#10 ·
7 years, 4 years, and 21 months. What one of them doesn't think of, the other two will...

I love it when my son (21 mos) says "Daddy... BOKE IT", then brings me pieces of something. It's hard not to laugh and actually tell him he was sassy. When I scold him, he cries and hugs my legs. I guess that's his version of an apology.

My 4 year old is into loving everything. "I just love this..." she always says. It might be her lunch, a show on TV, or a song on the radio. She is also the level headed one. She sees things in a simple and logical sense.

The 7 year old is the scary one. I honestly believe her IQ is near 135 or 140. Some of the logic she comes up with is amazing. I'll sometimes ask her a philisophical question, and she baffles me with her thoughts.

Once, there was a dead night crawler in our driveway. The 7 year old was misty eyed, and asked, "Daddy, did the worm go to heaven?" The 4 year old looks at it, pokes it with a stick, and says, "No, it's just dead." Again, hard to not laugh, and keep the 7 year old's spirits up.

I also try to raise them with a sense of freedom. Their money is theirs, and their things are their own. I do, however, let free will bite them in the butt sometimes. If they won't take some advice, and things go bad, they have to fix whatever went wrong. Once, the 7 year old took a bath with Mom's bath oil. She used it all up. I took her to Wal*Mart and had her pay for a new bottle, then tell Mom what happened. We have never talked about respect for others property since then.

Anyone who thinks they are smart, hasn't met their own kids yet... Now that I've met mine, I'm getting stupider by the day...

G
#12 ·
I had 2 dogs ... both are dead.

I don't belive in actually having real human kids, well not at least until I run out of money. Just having too much fun with all my hobbies.

I have been in "training/practicing" for having kids however. It's kinda like training for a 1000 mile marathon for the last 20 years, only with the lights out.

I hear that kids ar a lot of fun. Can't wait! I sure love my neices and nephews a lot. But I love the fact that their my brothers and sisters kids!

#17 ·
Im a dad! My daughter is 16 just hader her down for sunday visit (loong story) anyway she is like your 7 year old, Twister deep........ throws me for a loop every time!!!!!!! But like you said im the only Dad shes got..... :roll:

#19 ·
Don't try to debate them on the facts, they like stirring it up for everyone to read. Gives them some kind of satisfaction. Just something for them to do in between yanking off and eating twinkies at their keyboard. Just PM them and lob insults back. That always makes me feel good. 8)

Jess

#20 ·
DAMN! The thread just got shut down. I guess a Moderator has to do, what a Moderator has to do. :wink:

Anyway, to all of you "Drama Queens" and "Easy Targets" out there, thanks for watching the show... :D

Sorry Jess, I never got a chance to try your suggestion, maybe next time... :twisted:

#21 ·
It's not too late Twister; I just shot ET a PM.

I live close enough to the Flint area, I might accidentally show at one of their events, and be asked to leave when I start practicing 3-D on the runway.

My question was a legitimate concern, I didn't think I was talking out of both sides of my mouth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.