The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guy noticed the Pro Bro 1%er on the rudder of the Hell Raiser?
Just planting a seed!

Mike

·
Registered
889 Posts
Cool little plane, yes........ Profile, no. The thing that distinguishes a profile plane is the "profile" fuselage, not the wing.

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Well, Alf...I promise to fly mine in secrecy where nobody will see me flying a plane with a fuse :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A profile has a flat fuse Right. Well the side of the fuse are flat on the Hell raiser and at the tail it only about 1/2" thick. Its that 1 1/2" thick fuse front that blows it! I ll try to watch that on the next one!

I like the fact that all the anti-Pro-Bro guys are flying with the logo on the tail and don't even know it!

Mike

·
Registered
889 Posts
Mike,

Don't change squat !! From what I hear the plane flies great ! Nothing wrong with a "fattie"......as long as we are talking planes, not women here.... :lol: My fleet is about half, and half, profiles to fatties.

Chuck,

The public in general appreciates you flying in secrecy......... and it has nothing to do with a fuselage..... 8)

·
Registered
889 Posts
No mirrors in your house Gordo ? hehe

You can gander at it on the Hobby-Lobby site, or on one of the excellent build threads on E-Zone.........

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
well, mine should be finished tonight and hopefully test fly tomorrow. I am in the last building stages. Will post some picturs when done. It builds very nice and easy btw. The design coming from Mike I know it ill fly awesome too.
Oh yeah, you know I noticed the 1%er right away Mike. That is an awesome addition. Way cool 8) :wink:

Ulf

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
I was talking to Dave Baron today and he said it was a 3D plane that flew like a giant scale that weighs one pound.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Wow, that looks Bad to the Bone!! Is it all that BH? BTW, great photos, esp the 100 mi stare with the award!! :wink:

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
I think it's the next step past the Shock Flyer. I want to make holsters and weare two around like pistols.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts