The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is an event section, however this needs to get worked out.

I have seen more and more chatter about "how about a Pro Bro in this or that location"

We, Da Bro's, need to come up with and when Pro Bro events will be held. At Nashville this past year, it was talked about having 3 or 4 Pro Bro's a year in various locations.

Many of us would like to make as many Pro Bro's as possible, however you start putting 5,6,7 on the table and that is difficult traveling.

Houston is set for March 2004. I assume Nashville/Memphis will be in October.

We need an event in the July/August time frame some where.

A group of Bro's getting together for a weekend of flying is one thing, however if it going to be a true Pro Bro event, there will need to be some cordination.

Houston Hoverfest is on. March 20-21 2004

What will be the other Pro Bro events for 2004? I want to start setting up my travel for the year.

The Bro's can have a mini meet at Joe Nall this year. The profiles took over the flight line after 5 almost every day this year. Joe Nall is in May.

·
Registered
996 Posts
The Missouri Pro Bro is the 26,27 of June. It's usually great weather then. Long days and mild temps.

·
Registered
996 Posts
It's about 26 miles north of Springfield in Bolivar. As we get closer to time I'll have a map to distribute. Hope to see lots of Bros there. This years turn out wasn't too good due to being right after Nashville and later in the year. Next year's should be better because people can plan for it.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I'm there this year for sure....Probably won't help attract any big names for you but what the HELL . I dont go to these things for the door prizes anyway..

B Bill

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I had a thing come up at the last minute last year, but I'm planning on it this time around. That's around 2 3/4 hrs from me at probro speed.

JW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts