The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in coming if we hosted a pro bro event in Charleston SC? If so please give me some dates. I would to make it happen!

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714

· Registered
1,258 Posts
squintsf16 said:
Would anyone be interested in coming if we hosted a pro bro event in Charleston SC? If so please give me some dates. I would to make it happen!

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714
I have an ex-wife and a daughter there. I would like to fly when I visit my daughter....

· Registered
14,323 Posts
RJohnson said:
squintsf16 said:

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714
I have an ex-wife and a daughter there. I would like to fly when I visit my daughter....
Dude you got daughters scattered all over.

· Registered
1,258 Posts
dhooks said:
RJohnson said:
squintsf16 said:

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714
Dude you got daughters scattered all over.
I have a 10 year old in Hickory, NC and a 18 month old daughter in Hanahan, SC...... :wink: :roll: :lol:

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Insubordinate that would be great. I guess we just have to nail down the date. Feb is out, my Wife is due towards the end of Feb. I'll look at the calendar for march and april and see what I can come up with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.