The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in coming if we hosted a pro bro event in Charleston SC? If so please give me some dates. I would to make it happen!

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
sure! as long as I am off, I work every other 1. pretty close to me, check our calendar and see when you can do it... if you have one, they will come... :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
squintsf16 said:
Would anyone be interested in coming if we hosted a pro bro event in Charleston SC? If so please give me some dates. I would to make it happen!

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714
I have an ex-wife and a daughter there. I would like to fly when I visit my daughter....

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
RJohnson said:
squintsf16 said:

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714
I have an ex-wife and a daughter there. I would like to fly when I visit my daughter....
Dude you got daughters scattered all over.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
dhooks said:
RJohnson said:
squintsf16 said:

Brian Watford
Pro Bro #714
Dude you got daughters scattered all over.
I have a 10 year old in Hickory, NC and a 18 month old daughter in Hanahan, SC...... :wink: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'll be there....I'm only an hour or so away :D Do it after Dec and I'll bring a fleet of the new Precision Aerobatics Bad Boys for you guys to violate.

William

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll help you set it up Brian, If you help me get my profile going.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chris, Before Its all over with I'm going to convert us all to profiles!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Insubordinate that would be great. I guess we just have to nail down the date. Feb is out, my Wife is due towards the end of Feb. I'll look at the calendar for march and april and see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
83 Posts
:idea:
That sounds cool, but you know that alot of them are set in their ways. So we'll just have to push them out of the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts