The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been flying for 25+ years and my first profile was a Morris Sudokio 4 or 5 years ago. Now my only profiles are foamies. I got into them so much I started Depron Alaska so I would never have to be without.

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Hey Leonard, glad to have you aboard!

I still remember your pic, I think it was an Extra, crashed, laying in the garage with a half-empty bottle of whiskey (?) by it. A pic says a thousand words :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, thats me.... I came home and started sweeping the remains from the truck onto the floor. My wife came out in the garage, took one look and jumped in the car without saying a word. Ten minutes later she showed back up with a 5th of Captain Morgans in each hand..... I knew I married her for a reason right then and there............

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
akflyer said:
Yep, thats me.... I came home and started sweeping the remains from the truck onto the floor. My wife came out in the garage, took one look and jumped in the car without saying a word. Ten minutes later she showed back up with a 5th of Captain Morgans in each hand..... I knew I married her for a reason right then and there............
LMAO :lol: :lol:

Welcome Leonard. Looks like you fit right in here. :wink:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Never mind fitting in with us ........
What a WIFE !!!!!!!!
:shock:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try to dig up the pic so everyone else can see what we are talkin about...The ole lady said if your wives need a little tuning up, send em on up for a little modelers wife simpathy training lol.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts