The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
They do have a broke ass website. The link I posted is to the category 'covering film'. Yeah, white isn't listed there.
You do have to know what you are looking for and actually search for 'white covering film' and it's there.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
gus said:
:rofl: :rofl:

True!
..., to be fair its not even TS fault, but makes me wonder if HK website developers Quality Assurance (QA) taking a note, or they just thinking that the whole world turn :gay: and from now on covering airplanes rainbow colors only. :dk:

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
ThumbSkull said:
They do have a broke ass website. The link I posted is to the category 'covering film'. Yeah, white isn't listed there.
You do have to know what you are looking for and actually search for 'white covering film' and it's there.
:exactly: :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Any flight reports?

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
Not yet. Weather is terrible for the weekend so it will probably be next weekend before I get it back out. Plus I've got a bad cold.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Still waiting to get to a place where it isn't windy or raining so I can finish sanding mine out. Then I can start covering it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sounds like the weather we're having here. The highest gust of wind was measured at 62 mph yesterday.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
3DWannabeB said:
Sounds like the weather we're having here. The highest gust of wind was measured at 62 mph yesterday.
67 here!

But, despite the dire predictions for today, it's nice and sunny out right now. I'm feverishly working to get the repairs done so I can go out to the field before the wind picks back up later in the day. Just need to get the hatch and battery mounted and I'm ready to go.

·
Registered
223 Posts
joebob said:
Almost ready! Setting up the surfaces now. I'm having a hard time getting used to the 14SG programming. Don't care much for the touch dial on it. If I knew the 7008 receivers I have for it would work with a 10CG I would see if I could find someone willing to trade...

That looks bad to the bone. :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Plane is ready to go again, but I'm not. This cold is kicking my butt today.

BTW, if anyone else wants a kit, contact me via PM and let me know. If I can get 3 orders, I"ll do another run.

·
Registered
408 Posts
i going to sell my V2 Primo Grade kit instead of re-working the airframe to mount a MVVS58 that weighs 4lbs.
still all box up just open one end to pull plans out,nothing else was taken out.
350.00 shipped.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
2-Stroke Freak said:
Sell the MVVS and buy a a DLE - or used DA?
Yeah, a used DA would KICK ASS... Problem is, only losers and CJ's ever get rid of used DA's... They're so damn hard to find at a decent price!

- Case

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
BlockBuster said:
..., to be fair its not even TS fault, but makes me wonder if HK website developers Quality Assurance (QA) taking a note, or they just thinking that the whole world turn :gay: and from now on covering airplanes rainbow colors only. :dk:
Anyone in Oregon knows they use Kitzhaber Web Design, Inc. For their site... 'Nuff said!

- Case

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
CanCanCase said:
2-Stroke Freak said:
Yeah, a used DA would KICK ASS... Problem is, only losers and CJ's ever get rid of used DA's... They're so damn hard to find at a decent price!

- Case
What the fuck did you just call me? Lol.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
rcaircraftnut said:
CanCanCase said:
2-Stroke Freak said:

- Case
What the fuck did you just call me? Lol.
Self-deprecating humor, my friend!

- Case

·
Registered
408 Posts
2-Stroke Freak said:
i thought of just doing that.but i wanted to try to use what i have already.i have to many engines settin on the shelf now.
when i read about the Primo being a little tail heavy i thought it was the V2 Joe was talking about,but it was the V1 that was tail heavy.thats when i thought i found a home for the 58.
besides you know i couldn't sell the 58 and not have to add money to buy a DLE, even if i could sell it.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Use short standoffs?

201 - 220 of 247 Posts