The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven’t flown since Nashbro 2017 and time to clean out the garage! Got a bunch of stuff for sale. Thought I’d list most of it here since most of it is Probro related.

primo 40 rtf with TT46 and coke can pipe. You guys remember this one. The aquarium plane!

Spectrum receiver, bind and fly!!!

$120
Vehicle Aircraft Toy airplane Monoplane Airplane
Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Tire

·
Registered
14,020 Posts
Since the Dr. is running slow today… are you getting hitched Bro???

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha! Been hitched for a long time! Neither of my kids took an interest in RC planes, so I haven’t flown a plane since Nashbro 2017. We’ve moved onto Jeeps, rock crawling and mountain bikes. Too much shit in my garage and if I get back into it it’ll be several more years. My son is 13 so gotta spent the quality time with him while he still wants to hang with me!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
How far are you from Nash? I think I’d like to have it.
what servos are in it?

Matt

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How far are you from Nash? I think I’d like to have it.
what servos are in it?

Matt
I’m about 1.5 - 2 hrs southeast of Nashville just west of Huntsville, AL. It’s got Towerpro servos on the control surfaces. Metal gears on the ass end as I remember, but the Stickers are unreadable though. The throttle servo is a Hitec HS-82MG.
full disclosure…I haven’t powered this thing up since Nashbro 2017, but have lubed the engine every so often to keep the carb and bearings up. This plane has 100’s of flights on it and the covering isn’t perfect!

I’ll charge the battery and do a systems check this afternoon for you.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics of servos
Bumper Wood Material property Vehicle door Motor vehicle
Guitar accessory Sleeve String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory Font
Guitar accessory Purple Sleeve String instrument accessory Musical instrument
Fixture Automotive exterior Hood Tints and shades Composite material

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just cranked it and checked everything out. All servos are good and the engine runs like a raped ape! Looked at the receiver and it is a knock off brand Gforce 6 channel. No issues with it.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
I saw on another thread, you might make it to Nash. If you come up, bring it and I’ll take it.
Matt

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good. I’m planning to come up to Nash on Saturday for a few hours. I’ll definitely bring the Primo for you!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Sounds good. I’m planning to come up to Nash on Saturday for a few hours. I’ll definitely bring the Primo for you!
That’d be great!

Matt

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts