The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Well now... that's different! I think it'll snap out easy? But what do I know? Looks cool! Can't wait for the flight video!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a spinsation wing... Morris used the same ribs for Top Cap as well. Also the same ribs as a Mojo.

Pop and I built some spinsations and It's really only good for ...you guessed it...Spinning. So I wanted to see what it would do if I put horz stab on it.

The fuse and rudder is from my SU26 design....and I mean it's the one you see in the picture recycled.

yes, it's a bash....but then what isn't these days..

Attachments

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Interesting. When's the maiden.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...maiden? hmmm when it's finished and not so DAMN hot...lol

I hope soon. I'm finishing up winky's new wiggler profile while I'm also working on this contraption.

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
that looks like my stuff after i let hooks fly it! :lol:

good to see you back. we need to fly together some time, gainesville only a couple hours away from you guys! maybe a pro bro in lake city, valdosta, something? any bros between here and there?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Wild Fred said:

good to see you back. we need to fly together some time, gainesville only a couple hours away from you guys! maybe a pro bro in lake city, valdosta, something? any bros between here and there?
Lake city has a very nice field, haven't flown there in years though.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
dhooks said:
Wild Fred said:

Lake city would be cool! There's gotta be a bunch of bros that could make that? !

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
FlightCrazed said:
dhooks said:
Wild Fred said:

Lake city would be cool! There's gotta be a bunch of bros that could make that? !
I've never been, but I know Rusty (3D Farm) goes there and could probably get you a point of contact if you want to set something up.

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
I will say that looks pretty cool

1 - 20 of 59 Posts