The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My goal is to make this place as user friendly as possible. Between me and Quicker it should happen pretty fast. I will redouble my efforts to make sure you have what you need in a web site and forum. This site will always be our home no matter where Pro Bro forums pop up. I'll try to keep it as open as possible. I'm not big on rules.
I'll do whatever it takes to keep us moving forward; our website, our Yahoo Group, live chats, funflys, shirts, hats, magazine stories, magazine ads and anything else I can think of.
I don't think we can be taken out very easily and I think growth is envitable. As long as we keep on enlisting hard core Brothers then I say we get as big as possible. The numbers don't matter. What matters is we stay true to why we are here in the first place. If your cool with that then you are cool with me.
I'm proud to see that when one Brother is in need the others have his back. That is a big part of what we are.
Lets keep kickin' ass.
Billy

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Damn straight!!!

ROCK ON DUUUUUDE!!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
All I can say is Damn!!!!

We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!
We are not worthy!!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
adversity brings out character.

of course, since I'm a character anyway, adversity is no big deal! :D

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
We will........We will......Rock YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE are the CHAMPIONS............We are the CHAMPIONS.........Of the World!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I got me goosey bumps and warm fuzzies at the same time.

Rock on me Brotha's

I love that ad at the Bottom too

"We tear Shit Up"...Gotta Love that one!

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Burrito Bandito said:
I love that ad at the Bottom too

"We tear Shit Up"...Gotta Love that one!
Hell Yeah!! You see me in that ad? I made the front page with my heart, and the ad with my Taco-swim. I'm famous!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Lemme just say this is probably one of the best things that can happen to us. ADVERSITY RULES

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
that's why the chinese use the same word for adversity and opportunity!

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Gordo, you aint' famous Bro... You're FUCKIN' FAMOUS BRO! I love that banner.

Hey guys, what should we charge Marc for an RCU Banner on our site? How many zeros are there in a fuck-a-zillion dollars?

Well, what can one say, "Bros will be Bros!"

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It never occured to me to make banners of the cool pics we have and Gordo standing in a lake with a profile needs to be seen. I plan on making these banners my newest hobby!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hell, I told you guys a year (seems like that long) ago this was the place to be. Now we need to put some kind of links on RCU to the build ups on this site :shock: :D Pro Bros......Problem Brothers ? ???
Ohhh, Profile Brothers :lol: :eek: :( :) :D

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
you know, that's not a bad idea! an ad in the funfly forums that says, "tired of POSERS? Tired of bieng DELETED? check out the pro bro site!" it would tell people where we are, rcu would get what they want (money), everybody happy!

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Im not sure much of what we post will stay on RCU anymore. I think it might be time to drop it an move on to other boards to collect new recruits. It seems like our time on RCU is past an gone.

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
You don't need to post your URL on RCU. I wouldn't give Marc the pleasure.

Marc has done that by posting the Pro Bro site is gone. Free advertising for the curious. He won't even say Pro Bro just types PB. I thought PB was peanut butter as in PBJ sandwiches. :)

Real easy to find in Google under Profile Brotherhood.

Live long and prosper!

John

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Yep, the url www.theprofilebrotherhood.com is now censored at RCU.

I doubt he'd allow any links, paid for or not, to be posted there now.

Hell, he don't even like Eric Estrada! :D

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
BillyHell said:
My goal is to make this place as user friendly as possible. Between me and Quicker it should happen pretty fast. I will redouble my efforts to make sure you have what you need in a web site and forum. This site will always be our home no matter where Pro Bro forums pop up. I'll try to keep it as open as possible. I'm not big on rules.
I'll do whatever it takes to keep us moving forward; our website, our Yahoo Group, live chats, funflys, shirts, hats, magazine stories, magazine ads and anything else I can think of.
I don't think we can be taken out very easily and I think growth is envitable. As long as we keep on enlisting hard core Brothers then I say we get as big as possible. The numbers don't matter. What matters is we stay true to why we are here in the first place. If your cool with that then you are cool with me.
I'm proud to see that when one Brother is in need the others have his back. That is a big part of what we are.
Lets keep kickin' ass.
Billy
15 years ago you were so full of zeal! :)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Jim went main stream, lost bro zeal and sold out :p Doesn't even say hi when I see him at Joe Nall or Seff anymore..... :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts