The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up with a friend and former club member who stopped flying a little over 10 years ago. The stuff pictured was stored in a climate controlled shop at his place of work and he has some other stuff at his house including a NIB TopFlite Corsair kit that I'm going to help him sell.

I may see if the Wild Hare Extra can put back into flying condition but I'm assuming a good bit of this is selling the motors. The Wild Hare Sukhoi was never finished or flown.

I'll start working on cleaning off the dust and taking pictures of some of this stuff and I don't mind pulling off engines to part out if that's the only thing in demand.

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Parting it out is up to me. I can pull the motor and servos and do $300.

I did the baffling in the cowl for him years ago and I need to clean it up and take some pics because it's pretty sweet.

·
Registered
464 Posts
ben_beyer said:
Parting it out is up to me. I can pull the motor and servos and do $300.

I did the baffling in the cowl for him years ago and I need to clean it up and take some pics because it's pretty sweet.
Cool. Please post up more pics of your handy work.
How much more for servos and motor?
Is he getting rid of anything in the 1.20 size range??
Thanks.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's getting rid of everything.

Attached are some more pictures of the Sukhoi. The covering on the fuse needs to be dusted and cleaned and the wings just need to be tightened up. The wings have been in the wing bags so they were protected from the dust.

The baffle in the cowl was made using basswood with a carbon fiber piece used as a laminate. The paint on the cowl has a couple bad spots but it could be fixed.

For the Sukhoi, BME 116, and servos, I'm asking $800. Airframe only is $300 as mentioned before.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
ben_beyer said:

Attached are some more pictures of the Sukhoi. The covering on the fuse needs to be dusted and cleaned and the wings just need to be tightened up. The wings have been in the wing bags so they were protected from the dust.

The baffle in the cowl was made using basswood with a carbon fiber piece used as a laminate. The paint on the cowl has a couple bad spots but it could be fixed.

For the Sukhoi, BME 116, and servos, I'm asking $800. Airframe only is $300 as mentioned before.
Nice job on the baffling. Will you throw in the wing bags, expander and regulator for $800? If so then I'll take it. :drink:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crankshaft said:
ben_beyer said:

Nice job on the baffling. Will you throw in the wing bags, expander and regulator for $800? If so then I'll take it. :drink:
All is included!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do you still have the Goldberg extra if so price just want the plane let
me know

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
i lived in titusville for a while, flew at the field by the highway behind the waffle house... had a white hovering seniorita, around 2015. phread probably still has that plane!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
daddytazfl said:
Do you still have the Goldberg extra if so price
Everything has been sold minus 2 combat plane airframes. I can post pictures of those if you'd be interested.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
dude, talk to me or thom (flightcrazed). we local and build/get bored/sell cool shit! thom probably has a few great flying badazz slabs for sale, and will build for cash. he ain't w.f. quality, but pretty good- he's an authorized ferroplane builder. that approval don't come lightly, is a lot to them besides the measurements.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
ben_beyer said:
daddytazfl said:
Do you still have the Goldberg extra if so price
Everything has been sold minus 2 combat plane airframes. I can post pictures of those if you'd be interested.
What are the combat planes? Pics?

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Wild Fred said:
i lived in titusville for a while, flew at the field by the highway behind the waffle house... had a white hovering seniorita, around 2015. phread probably still has that plane!
Haven't seen nor heard from Phread in a couple of years. I've been trying to locate him. He's got a Primo 40 kit of mine.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts