The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its slow so,a man came to see me today about fixing his tractor. JOJO be his name,90 years old,still walking good. Said he was in hos,docs said his liver gone,kept passing out. Had two weeks to live,get his affairs together. Went home,stopped the 10 pills a day he was taking,got feeling better. Had sweat on his shirt,i said,what you been doing,stacking firewood. Jojo,dont you think you should slow down a bit,no,got things to get done before i go. Needs tractor to cut HAY. Weighs 125,was 160,had 5 bypasses years ago. YEP,a true badass and a good guy. ALL TRUE HARD AS NAILS

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And to add,hes doing great,plowing his fields. I be putting rebuilt inj pump on his ford tractor,90 and still driving his truck and growing cows. Gives them tractors a work out,no putting around for him. Yep,hard as nails,or i feel like a wet noodle compared to him.lol Whats this to do with 3d,we all getting older,keep trying to fly as long as you can,might add years to your life.

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Great story! Glad he is doing well.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update,hes still going strong,got his farmall going for him,plans to plant a garden. And still not taking any meds. Shucks,hes not going nowhere soon,doing better than me. lol

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Good to hear! Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hes still going,planting a garden now. Talking to him the other day he had a bit of limp,said he lost his toes in Korea,bad place to be then. Like i said,old timers are hard. Owes me some garden goodees,bet i will be paid good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts