The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

what you think about the new thing?

• we have met the enemy, and they are us.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • george orwell was right.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ehh, it's better than getting poked in the ass with a broken coke bottle.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • this place SUCKS

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I love the feeling of being controlled.

• this is not the probros, i don't care what it's called.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • does anyone involved in this forum actually fly?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
animal farm.

many years ago i lived in the keys. was a place called green turtle inn. been there since the 40's, really cool. went down one year, was demolished except for sign.

next time, brand new building there. went in, was a typical buffalo wild wings or bubba gump setup owned by investors serving mediocre food.

bud and mary's in the keys- before the turn of century, was working on the neighbor of a freind's house on rough river lake. big ass log cabin. the owners were bud and mary! he was originally from ky., sold marina and retired with a buncha money. funny thing was their winter place was in sebring.

anyway, bud and mary's marina has bud and mary's plastered all over it- but that's because investors bought the site and the name and took out everything else that made it great.

my point is this-

i'm done with this pos. see ya.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
I'm not sure what peoples issue is. Ok we lost some smileys or what not but we have been asking BillyHell for years now to give us an updated site that works better and that's what he did. We can upload larger images now which is a huge plus.

Reactions: Dr Constrictor

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I liked the old layout better, it was easier to navigate and just seemed more simple. I am not complaining and appreciate having the Hood. I hope everyone warms up to it including myself.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait till you get censored or your stuff deleted. that's not the probro way.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think he already did, just doesn't know it yet.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and freaking awesome guy can't be posted any more. you just get ***. motherfucker is ok, though.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Test
Shit fuck piss, WF sucks cock ( I mean Haler ). Gus sucks goat balls.
We all miss Wolfe
husqvarna kicks ass and stihl chainsaw suck goat balls, Like Gus.
spektrum transmitters are overprice junk not much better than frsky
hitec servos are obsolete overpriced shit.

Constrictor can only offend some of the people some of the time, he can't possibly offend all of the people all of the time ( he tries)
WF still sucks cock

Test over,
Failed

·
Registered
14,014 Posts
Test
Shit fuck piss, WF sucks cock ( I mean Haler ). Gus sucks goat balls.
We all miss Wolfe
husqvarna kicks ass and stihl chainsaw suck goat balls, Like Gus.
spektrum transmitters are overprice junk not much better than frsky
hitec servos are obsolete overpriced shit.

Constrictor can only offend some of the people some of the time, he can't possibly offend all of the people all of the time ( he tries)
WF still sucks cock

Test over,
Failed
F.A.G.
F A G

and leave my fucking goats alone 🐐

·
Registered
649 Posts
Some folks are just going to gripe…….

It’s not the same, adapt and overcome or build something better yourself and invite the rest of us over to play in your sandbox. Until then this works fine for me and is still the same price. Sorry for your troubles.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Vince,
When your tolerance level of being told what you can,and cannot do has been exceeded,you may experience a different emotion.the level of intervention on this site is unprecedented!.there has NEVER been a squashing of individual views.!!maybe, it is not bothering you, but is bothering others.so you think its no big deal.wait till they exceed your threshold.😎you might change your mind.the fact that some are revolting,should sound an alarm to all of us.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

It’s not the same, adapt and overcome or build something better yourself and invite the rest of us over to play in your sandbox. Until then this works fine for me and is still the same price. Sorry for your troubles.
i can't play in the sandbox, the cats keep trying to bury me.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

do you know how the nazis managed to pull off the holocast? because of that attitude.

wf out.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Weres the gallery? Gonna take some getting use to the new look. Are the post numbered know? Is Quinn still around?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
What the hell happened here while I was gone???

Reactions: sparkplug

·
Registered
862 Posts
This new format might not be what we're used to, but what else do we have? I hope to get used to it in time:cool:

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think king julian runs this site!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts