The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I a NIB OMP 80" edge thats for sale. I will be happy to deliver it to Nashville during the Pro-Bro or ship if you pay the shipping. The only thing that has been done is the vertical stab was glued on. Other than that it is untouched.

$350.00 obo

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Where'd you get this from Scott? Is it the one that Flip had? Has he really quit flying or do you expect to see him back?

Jon

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has pretty much quite flying all together. I think he's too busy being 18 right now if you know what I mean :wink:

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Hey tailspnr I talked to flip about the plane in the pro bro chat a week ago but lost his email addy. Do I need to talk to you or him about it?

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The plane has been sold.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
He has pretty much quite flying all together. I think he's too busy being 18 right now if you know what I mean
Heh, that happens to most of us. Its called "The College Break". He'll be back once he gets his first job. I was. Chicks dont dig guys who spend most of the time in the basement building airplanes nor do they like guys who have hands with CA bristles on them, LOL!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
First job??? Hell, this kid has had more jobs since he was 16 than I have had in my life!

Good kid, no focus. (FLIPPER: if you are reading this -- you're a *** :mrgreen: )

Jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts