The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man been a while since I've posted on the Pro Bro site, but when I saw this pic and I was sporting my pro bro colors, I figured I got a post it. This is my newest grandson Jack
Joint Skin Muscle Leg Plant

· Registered
12,711 Posts
So cool!!! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: GATOR

· Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats awesome!
Is that bigfoots prodigy
Hey Dave, bigfoot has not reproduced yet. He got married through in January of this year. Him and his wife live in Benton Arkansas. He works for Dasault Falcon.
The baby in this pic belongs daughter #2, and it's her 1st.
I got 3 more grandkids that live in Greensboro n.c.
Hope you and the family are doing well

Reactions: sloanfs

· Registered
791 Posts
dang Gator you brought out some relics of yesteryear with this post. Good looking grandson there, now dont forget at age 3 they get their first rc helicopter. I got 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter that will go flying with gramps. I lost my hobby for a season..... start collecting them lipo chargers now, 15 chargers, 50+ lipos, 3 hours and then a thanks gramps that was fun, bye........................

· Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dang Gator you brought out some relics of yesteryear with this post. Good looking grandson there, now dont forget at age 3 they get their first rc helicopter. I got 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter that will go flying with gramps. I lost my hobby for a season..... start collecting them lipo chargers now, 15 chargers, 50+ lipos, 3 hours and then a thanks gramps that was fun, bye........................
Yeah I was wondering if there was gonna be some OG's around. That's pretty neat the stuff you do with your grandkids. And quite the stock pile of lipos and chargers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts