The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Getting back to this, I want something that once taxi back from landing the Nitro Nation group is already walking my way saying WTF is this setup, never seen that combo. I have a Composite Turbo Raven that had a YS110 on it with a HYDE soft mount and a 4" 3 blade True Turn spinner which always got the above reaction, I sold motor and its sitting idle awaiting a 3+ HP E Powa.

If you never over spun a Graupner grey blunt tip prop past the useful tip speed of hypersonic it will get your attention. I did it with a 2 blade 16x8 on a YS 1.40 in a PT 19 ARF, My Outlaw I will put a 2 blade 9X5 on for morning reveille.

The reason for a 3 blade is I'm afraid of ground clearance of moving outside recommended 90 disp, thus still thinking 14" is best and I think I need to keep the engine weight to the 550g window there about.

Appreciate all the great feed back , Gus I cant find a YS #8230 what is it?

Here is the project thread
World Models Super Sports Senior Construction Diary and Review - RCU Forums (rcuniverse.com)

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
I have no clue what a YS #8230 is, I bet I put an emoji from the phone that the system didn’t recognize and it got turned into a number???

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hey c/f, I have super nice YS 1.15 I'd sell. I also have a super nice YS DZ 1.70 if that would fit? Both are very low time and near new condition. Been kicking around the idea of going just e-power and gas for 5 years now but just can never seem to stomach getting rid of nitro. Maybe now is the time. No REASONABLE offer refused.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.