The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought a head count would be good for Nashville. If your a vendor and are coming please post in this thread. This might be the biggest Pro Bro to date! I think the record for the mass hover is 19 birds are once. We will have to bread that record!! Sept. 25 and 26th.
Hotel and poster coming soon.

Here is a link to the field:
http://musiccityaviators.net/park.htm

Here is the link to the hotel:
http://www.crestwoodsuites.com/Property ... ooms.shtml
Driving directions:
http://www.crestwoodsuites.com/Property ... .shtml#map

Donations:
Jeff Williams (Sledge Designer) will donate carbon fiber landing gear and CA for balsa - WILL ATTEND

Extreme Flight - will donate an Edge 540 - WILL ATTEND

Hobby Lobby - will donate a Hell Raiser

Hobby Lobby will donate a Raptor - WILL ATTEND

OMP - will donate a 47" profile of choice (Edge or Yak or Katana) - WILL ATTEND

BH - George Hicks Tribute Foamy 3D

BH - HSRCM AERON

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
VERY COOL

Things are good on the PB site...I feel like I got a new PROFILE

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I've got my reservations...........and with what's gone on lately, I can't see not being there....just to see the planes w/PORCU decals!!!!

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
You know ole Crashthat is going to be in Nashville! Looking forward to a good time, and not to many crashes.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Ok, I saw it before somewhere but don't know where and my searches seem to be SuK'n...
Is there a list of who's on what channel for the Nashville Brouhaha?
My buddy asked me if I wanted to go so I'm thinking of trying to make it! Of course I gotta figure out what to do with the wife and kids..Is it safe to bring them? HEH HEH

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I'll be there.

Wagas, Rik756 did the freq. list I think. He has been out of town for the last week in training. I'm sure when he gets back (Sunday I think) he will be glad to post it over here.

Really lookin forward to this one guys. :D

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I already have my reservations and will be there!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Here is the latest list I have. PM or email me if you have changes or additions etc.

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
I guess since most people will still be remembered by their RCU name, I'll leave that name on there for the list.... Unless of course everyone truly wants it changed. I think changing it a few weeks before the event would just add confusion and partially defeat the point of having it. Fairly sure the name tag idea died.

Rik

Jim D. I have you added on the list :D

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Name tag idea didn't die, it got deleted (at the Forum, that no longer has a name).
THis is one vote for name tags. I got a good reason. I don't want to go into it here. It will be obvious enough when I show up in Nashville. But please Name and Handles together

Dan

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm deciding whether to come down or not. Is there anyone from the Chicago area going? The only thing that sucks is I will be coming by myself and I don't know anyone. I only know the guys from their posts.
Later,
Craig

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Dude, I went to Houston in 03...Didn't know a soul there. Hooked up with Ulf, the Memphis Mafia, KeyKey, and a few of the others that came down on Friday. Now I have people I truely consider friends from far and wide at every event. Not only that, but at every event I make even more friends....hell, hanging out with these guys is half (more than half!) of the fun.

I never knew a single one of them before my first ProBro, except from the forums, but I can tell you I have never met a finer bunch of guys than the ProBros.

I urge you to try to come to Nashville and see for yourself what it's all about!!

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
chucks right, didnt know anybody other than the locals here, but you meet alot of cool dudes , and then you find out that, "hey this guy is the DEAN of MICKY D's" and hes a PRO BRO. I guess youd have to know old TP to tell how cool that MOFO IS.

but just meeting others and finding out what they do for a liveing is amazeing

then theres the seminars......immediately after the mass hover, chuck is gonna do a how to on "feltching", with and with out a straw, :p followed by stanoo, he'll show you how to do it with no hands :shock: ....G

1 - 20 of 94 Posts