The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Nashbro Video

7K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  c/f 
#1 ·
#30 ·
I just realized what my goal is as far as flying profiles. It came to me watching this video.

I want to get good enough at flying that someone will video me and post it. I think when that happens you've accomplished something.

That was a cool vid.......
Well since my flying skills are a long long way from getting videotaped, I'm setting a more modest goal at first.
I want my covering jobs to be good enough that they can make it onto ProBro videos. Some of the covering schemes on that vid are just killer!
Oh yea, the flying ain't bad either. :D

#32 ·
Ulf said:
DanHoH said:
Reusty (Shaggy) said:
Ulf said:
we want to see more 8) :yes:
WHAT HE SAID 8)
No... Its what I said!
:wink:
what I said !!! So .....

:shock:
Ulf........ LOL, ROFL. but scroll a little further back, and the fact that I quoted the wrong post is.............

IMMARTERIAL!!!!!!
:wink:

HiJack!!!!!!!!!!
8)

#33 ·
NEW SITE????,,,, Time for a new PROBRO video/anthem???, here's my suggested background soundtrack.
Would love this with that NASH promo video turned up to,, oh say 1500Watts out the back of the mancave. Club gets pissed, I cant seem to find but found this thread and brought back some fond memories that we phucked, Avoid the dreaded QR code..................

AINT NO BODY GONNA TELL ME HOW TO LIVE

#35 ·
So,is it monster truck, featuring kid rock?,or kid rock featuring monster truck?

#36 ·
Did'nt know MONSTER TRUCK was a thing till the FT, what I do know its definitely amped up as I can get at times, but then I have been much calmer recently with knowing 98% of people I know and ask one simple question, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT lets go Brandon means". Crickets everywhere, work, club, family. grandkids, Sux the fake news and social media giants have been so successful with the state run media blackouts spreading the science according to FOWCHIE.

I leave this mental picture, Hey DYK high school science teaches the useful principles of the petri dish? And high school homec teaches that once a baby soils his diaper, you dont leave him in it for 8 hours, remove it shake it off and reapply.
Oh that's just NASTY, a mental image tough to shake..........

Maybe a new amped up theme song and the reemergence of MEMPHIS BRO could get them IRON MANS reset.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.