7K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  c/f 
#1 ·
#3 ·
What a great video Amigo 8) 8)
Has a little of everything.
Thanks for letting us watch.
Saludos.

#6 ·
I just realized what my goal is as far as flying profiles. It came to me watching this video.

I want to get good enough at flying that someone will video me and post it. I think when that happens you've accomplished something.

That was a cool vid.......

#10 ·
coolpig said:
I just realized what my goal is as far as flying profiles. It came to me watching this video.

I want to get good enough at flying that someone will video me and post it. I think when that happens you've accomplished something.

That was a cool vid.......
Ditto Jim.....me too. I'm sure having a blast trying to get there though !!!

#12 ·
uhhhhhhhhh............ I forgot to ask............

Got any more?
:shock: :shock:

#15 ·
GATOR said:
man that was a GREAT PRO BRO!
Word, Seeing that video made me wish I was there right now.

I can't wait to do it again :lol: :lol:

#20 ·
coolpig said:
Oh I am too. I just wish I wasn't tearing up so many planes doing it.
I got a trick for that, (call me nuts but it worked) carry a black garbage bag in your back pocket. Worked for me all year until I forgot it one day and pan-caked my Mojo. Luckly it's repairable and will fly again.

#25 ·
Gordo said:
Razorback58 said:
Scat-r-d said:
Harold, we screwed up not getting the Texarkana indoor on video!
What a night!
You got that right! That was a blast! 8) Especially with Gordo Destrcto flying around! :lol:
Yeah, I had a bad night...well, it was good....but bad....in a good/bad way. Aww...you know :D
Aww Gordo, it was all good! I've just never had anyone take me out with my own plane before! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.