The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
301 - 320 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Wow, new website!
Wish I could make it there too guys...burned up all my vacation already. Looks like perfect flying weather. Have fun and tare some shit up.

Reactions: FlightCrazed

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Short video using the iPhone GoPro Quik app…not impressed with the app…🙄

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Another quick video of the trip down and first evening. Messing with the GoPro 10 Time lapse features. This ones in 4K.

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
Pics and videos much appreciated!! :):):)(y)(y)
Very glad NashBro is going strong! Hoping to make it back next year.

Reactions: HazzBro

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Looks like everyone's having a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics and vids! I'll see y'all next year!!

·
Registered
14,019 Posts
Nice vids Brian!!
Where’s plug and WF???

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
I'm glad Plug made it.

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Thanks again to Liz and Bryce for hosting, mowing, BBQ, and fellowship.

Turnout this year was obviously down. Maybe thirty guys showed up this year. About half were from the great state of Indiana. 😎

Cappy made his normal couple-hour appearance, proceeded to fly everybody else's planes, broke a brand new Xoar of mine :rolleyes:, made several trips to check out the back side of the port-o-john for some reason, and made a bee line back for home. Luv ya Bro. After about three flights I had that rebuilt engine running pretty darn good. The first couple of flights it was running a couple of clicks rich.

Old Hazz showed up, and then spent most of Friday working in the trailer. But he finally emerged and got the big birds out. And... he delivered me some freedom seeds!

I burned nearly a full gallon of fuel on Friday. Finished the gallon with a couple of flights on Saturday, and then broke into the second gallon before I had to leave. I brought the Kraken with me. It hadn't been in the air in more than two years. But a new flight pack, a new rebuilt engine, and she was flying purty good. I did get one good violation at one point on Saturday. Even with several spots of missing covering and peeling covering, my eight year old and fuel soaked Mad Yakk is still a good flying plane. Maybe I do some maintenance on it this winter.

Thumbskull kept us loaded up with tunes. Oh, and he organized the mass hover on Saturday. I think we had about fifteen planes in the air during the mass hover???

Cartman had the grill going strong, feeding a lot of people and grilling my dogs. Thanks again! Clay was there, and Rinne also!

Sparkplug and his wife made an appearance. Good to meet them both. Good people.

The evening campfire is always a good place to hang out and relax.

SEMNET was in full attendance.... all except for "S". :rolleyes: Deke still has the $2 from what... ten years ago?

Sorry to see Vince and his wife got caught up with Covid.

We had a few folks from the Fork come out and take a peek. A buddy of mine drove up from Huntsville with his boy and spent about an hour hanging out. It was good to see him.

Oh, and the weather was absolutely perfect. About 75 degrees, light winds, blue skies most of the time. No humidity. Couldn't have asked for better weather.

I hope to see you all in 2022 !

Reactions: brycecat

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
+1 to the huge thanks to Liz and Bryce! Without you two there would be no Nash!
Was great hanging out with the bros again…as much as my work allowed 🙄. Burned nearly a gallon of gas in the DLE55…just purred like it always has. Needed this break and look forward to Nash ‘22. New slogan since Thumbskull always shows…..
“Anyone know if Billy Hell’s gonna show?” 😎😁

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Just got home at 10.30pm,went back threw the mts,nice to see them. Had big time,thanks to everyone,you guys were so nice,wife liked it all to. First time i got to fly in awhile,and at a large field at that. Got some pics will post monday.. I even got to meet Capthis. Best weather ever one could wish,thanks everyone,now plug can say,i been to a NASH.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My biggest thrill was watching a young lad bring out a rare bear and nothing worked right on it, but finally seeing his grin as the Bros chipped in on troubleshooting to get the bird ready for the maiden.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Thanks for the pics and vids! Looks like a good time, and I LOVE how the flags barely moved during the whole time lapse. Definitely not the case here in WY this weekend :(

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Had a blast this weekend! Loved meeting up with all the bros and smack talking. Weather was great. Food was great. The Indiana boys were really in full force this year! See y’all next year!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I hope to make the drive from Washington State next year. We'll see!! I'm working on my other half to get her on board. I think we'll do it, but may have to stop in at Nashville and/or Branson before or after! Might need some ideas on what to see and where to stay with the RV while we're there from the locals. I've read about it and watched it for so many years that it's about time I make the trip. It's a little further away than Athol.

Thanks for the pics and video's! Hope the weather is great next year as well!

301 - 320 of 327 Posts